Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're thinking of tuning into Talksport to listen to Keiron Dyer 21:55 - May 20 with 1550 viewsMelford

Don't bother. Danny Kelly tweeted bum information, the programme was on at 8, not 10 as he put out. Caught the last hour or so, I won't spoil it for anyone but I would say is it is well worth a listen, comes across really well.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

If you're thinking of tuning into Talksport to listen to Keiron Dyer on 22:15 - May 20 with 1463 viewsLord_Lucan

I heard him on a Geordie radio show a while ago, I agree, he came across excellent.

Today I got stuck into his book again and have nearly finished it now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you're thinking of tuning into Talksport to listen to Keiron Dyer on 22:21 - May 20 with 1438 viewsMelford

If you're thinking of tuning into Talksport to listen to Keiron Dyer on 22:15 - May 20 by Lord_Lucan

I heard him on a Geordie radio show a while ago, I agree, he came across excellent.

He's pretty much the same age as me and I played against him a few times at youth level. I remember his team did us 9-0 at home, he scored a hat-trick and I saved a penalty from him to make it 10.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

If you're thinking of tuning into Talksport to listen to Keiron Dyer on 06:10 - May 21 with 1185 viewsBluespeed225

If you're thinking of tuning into Talksport to listen to Keiron Dyer on 22:15 - May 20 by Lord_Lucan

I watched the 'True Geordie' podcast on youtube at work on nights. 3 hours worth! Pretty good though, as you say, came across well, very Ipswich! Very open about his time there.
If you're thinking of tuning into Talksport to listen to Keiron Dyer on 09:19 - May 21 with 950 viewsrickw

The link if anyone's interested in listening to it:
https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1526842800

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024