Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Festival peeps... 12:56 - May 21 with 1097 viewsbluewein

Who's going to what this year then? Apologies if this has been done already, but the whole next manager thing is getting boring now, so lets see what your plans are.

Got two booked for this year. First one is this Friday, All Points East at Victoria Park. First one they've done with quite a few decent headliners thrown in.

Second is Reading Festival. I know Reading is a bit crap in comparison to past glories, but it's on my doorstep which means I avoid camping.

Main line up is a bit cack, but there's some pretty excellent acts lower down the order.

P.s. I know these things aren't for everyone, but like the wrestling, Nfl, F1 threads etc don't feel the need to comment if you're not interested...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Festival peeps... on 13:43 - May 21 with 1066 viewsMeenoITFC

Farr Festival is the best festival in the UK in my opinion, no better vibe than in that woods!

Other than that roll on We Are Festival this sundayyy! And then off Sonar in Barcelona

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

Festival peeps... on 13:45 - May 21 with 1066 viewsJohnny_Boy

Helping my friend out at his clothes stall @ Bestival. This will be my third year doing it. Free tickets + backstage passes. Bit of partying. Bit of working. Lots of drinking.

Bands are always a bit hit & miss, but the atmosphere is good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024