Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random thought... and credit where it's due... 13:54 - May 21 with 800 viewshoppy

We tend to take browsing the internet for granted, and dipping in to sites such as this is something we do almost without thinking, but I've never really considered how difficult it could be for some users... the likes of Ulla, or his other canary friends... Presumably they always have to type out the website address each time in full when they want to visit, as they are unlikely to have a 'History' button, are they?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Random thought... and credit where it's due... on 14:00 - May 21 with 768 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Random thought... and credit where it's due... on 14:01 - May 21 with 761 viewsITFC_Forever

They probably do - it's just more insignificant and harder to find.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Random thought... and credit where it's due... on 14:03 - May 21 with 756 viewswkj

I hear they have special browsers, where by instead of a history button they have one of these...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Random thought... and credit where it's due... on 14:21 - May 21 with 712 viewsGeoffSentence

And imagine their confusion with all these websites, they will be thinking that the internet is full of chiropodists

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024