Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland takeover officially announced. 16:33 - May 21 with 1080 viewsJohnny_Boy

40m

Sounds cheap.

Anyway, with a new owner in place, they'll now appoint a manager.
Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:33 - May 21 with 1071 viewsKieran_Knows

Might force Evans' hand.....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:34 - May 21 with 1066 viewschicoazul

thank you for the insight Confucius.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:39 - May 21 with 1029 viewsJohnny_Boy

Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:34 - May 21 by chicoazul

thank you for the insight Confucius.

Glad I could help x
Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:41 - May 21 with 1020 viewsHackneyblueboy

Interesting that the new owners state they will appoint a new manager within 7 days maximum. Seems to implie they must be fairly advanced with the appointment.

Also commented as saying budget will be 'hefty' for League one standards. I have a feeling JR will end up there.
Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:41 - May 21 with 1011 viewsJohnny_Boy

Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:33 - May 21 by Kieran_Knows

Might force Evans' hand.....

I think these developments will ultimately affect our actions within 24hrs
Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:43 - May 21 with 990 viewsKieran_Knows

Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:41 - May 21 by Johnny_Boy

I think these developments will ultimately affect our actions within 24hrs

Possibly, and as per Hackney's post, if they're looking to appoint someone within 7 days, you'd think they might be down the line with those negotiations.

Interesting week ahead.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:45 - May 21 with 971 viewsJohnny_Boy

Sunderland takeover officially announced. on 16:41 - May 21 by Hackneyblueboy

Interesting that the new owners state they will appoint a new manager within 7 days maximum. Seems to implie they must be fairly advanced with the appointment.

Also commented as saying budget will be 'hefty' for League one standards. I have a feeling JR will end up there.

Can anyone begrudge Ross if his head is turned?

My only fear for him, is the rot at the core of Sunderland.
So maybe that's why the warchest will be essential.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024