Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets 20:48 - May 21 with 2176 viewsIllinoisblue

have been sold so far?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 20:49 - May 21 with 2166 viewsWD19

Last I heard it was more than 72. Quite considerably more in fact.
any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 20:51 - May 21 with 2149 viewsPeekFreans

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 20:49 - May 21 by WD19

Last I heard it was more than 72. Quite considerably more in fact.

78?

still top two finish
Poll: Are you employed?

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 20:51 - May 21 with 2164 viewsPhilTWTD

Broadly the same as this, I asked the other day. They sold a few more in the additional couple of days added to the early bird deadline but not many.

Season Ticket Sales Up Seven Per Cent as Early Bird Deadline Extended to Wednesday 30th Apr 2018 13:30
Town have revealed that season ticket sales are up seven per cent on the same point last summer and that with phone lines having been busy ahead of this lunchtime’s midday deadline, the early bird price will remain available until noon on Wednesday. 59

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 20:55 - May 21 with 2108 viewsSuperfrans

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 20:51 - May 21 by PhilTWTD

Broadly the same as this, I asked the other day. They sold a few more in the additional couple of days added to the early bird deadline but not many.

Season Ticket Sales Up Seven Per Cent as Early Bird Deadline Extended to Wednesday 30th Apr 2018 13:30
Town have revealed that season ticket sales are up seven per cent on the same point last summer and that with phone lines having been busy ahead of this lunchtime’s midday deadline, the early bird price will remain available until noon on Wednesday. 59

How many season tickets did we sell last season, Phil? It was around 10,000 wasn’t it? Which means an extra 700 season tickets sold, roughly.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:04 - May 21 with 2062 viewseddiespearitt03

Only time will tell how much discontent the previous two seasons has effected season ticket sales.
any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:06 - May 21 with 2047 viewsReuser_is_God

Think it’s similar to the amount sold last year.

Hopefully a popular appointment will see some more sold, another 1000 perhaps?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:23 - May 21 with 1964 viewsPhilTWTD

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 20:55 - May 21 by Superfrans

How many season tickets did we sell last season, Phil? It was around 10,000 wasn’t it? Which means an extra 700 season tickets sold, roughly.

Think it was just above 10,000 at this point last year.
any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:35 - May 21 with 1932 viewsIllinoisblue

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:23 - May 21 by PhilTWTD

Think it was just above 10,000 at this point last year.

presumably the club are hoping for a post-MickExit boost in numbers. guess that might depend on who the new manager is and the reaction to that appointment

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:42 - May 21 with 1894 viewsRomeo4

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:35 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

presumably the club are hoping for a post-MickExit boost in numbers. guess that might depend on who the new manager is and the reaction to that appointment

When the appointment is made I’d like the club to consider opening a 2 week window whereby people can get a season ticket at the early bird price. Capitalise on the growing enthusiasm. Let’s get some bigger crowds back into Portman Road.
any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:45 - May 21 with 1877 viewsIllinoisblue

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:42 - May 21 by Romeo4

When the appointment is made I’d like the club to consider opening a 2 week window whereby people can get a season ticket at the early bird price. Capitalise on the growing enthusiasm. Let’s get some bigger crowds back into Portman Road.

that would be the sensible thing to do

62 - 78 - 81

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:50 - May 21 with 1855 viewsPhilTWTD

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:35 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

I don't think it would be a surprise if the early bird price were to be reinstated after the appointment is made, not that anyone has indicated to me that that will happen.
any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:54 - May 21 with 1826 viewsRomeo4

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:50 - May 21 by PhilTWTD

I don't think it would be a surprise if the early bird price were to be reinstated after the appointment is made, not that anyone has indicated to me that that will happen.

I guess it would depend how many have bought a ST at full price (since after the early bird finished) & would therefore need to be reimbursed. I can’t imagine that’s any more than a handful though.
any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 22:19 - May 21 with 1728 viewsPhilTWTD

any In-the-knowers have any idea of how many season tickets on 21:54 - May 21 by Romeo4

I guess it would depend how many have bought a ST at full price (since after the early bird finished) & would therefore need to be reimbursed. I can’t imagine that’s any more than a handful though.

Yeah, can't see it being many. They do tend to sell more than you'd expect (or at least more than I thought likely) at the full price but most of those are later in the summer, I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024