Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rolling Stones tomorrow night at the taxpayer stadium. 23:36 - May 21 with 857 viewsMelford

Has anybody on here been there for a gig? Do they have sniffer dogs?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Rolling Stones tomorrow night at the taxpayer stadium. on 00:06 - May 22 with 829 viewsLord_Lucan

I answered this before but you might not have seen it. I saw AC/DC there and everything was coolio.

Are you familiar with the pubs in Stratford, they are a bit thin on the ground.

Ye Old Black Bull is probably the best bet.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rolling Stones tomorrow night at the taxpayer stadium. on 00:12 - May 22 with 818 viewsMelford

Rolling Stones tomorrow night at the taxpayer stadium. on 00:06 - May 22 by Lord_Lucan

I answered this before but you might not have seen it. I saw AC/DC there and everything was coolio.

Are you familiar with the pubs in Stratford, they are a bit thin on the ground.

Ye Old Black Bull is probably the best bet.

Can I get in with a bit of weed cling filmed up between my arse cheeks?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Rolling Stones tomorrow night at the taxpayer stadium. on 01:47 - May 22 with 775 viewsSpruceMoose

Rolling Stones tomorrow night at the taxpayer stadium. on 00:12 - May 22 by Melford

Can I get in with a bit of weed cling filmed up between my arse cheeks?

You might need to go beyond the cheeks. A couple of inches should suffice.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024