Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season 11:12 - May 22 with 1609 viewsSuperfrans

Who goes to which club will be finalised over the next 10 days and both of us will claim we got our first choice.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 11:20 - May 22 with 1589 viewsGodBlue

Wouldn't rule Derby out from getting in the way of one of us just yet. Though maybe they'll give Lampard a shot, I'd imagine they might offer more to a rookie than ME would.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 11:26 - May 22 with 1562 viewsPhilTWTD

I don't think there's anything in the Ross-Sunderland link.
So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 11:49 - May 22 with 1510 viewsSuperfrans

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 11:26 - May 22 by PhilTWTD

Hmmmm. That's interesting. The press in Sunderland seem to be going nuts over him.

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:31 - May 22 with 1431 viewsIllinoisblue

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 11:49 - May 22 by Superfrans

Hmmmm. That's interesting. The press in Sunderland seem to be going nuts over him.

Saw something yesterday saying new owners might be in for Chris Coleman. Which would be very odd

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:35 - May 22 with 1413 viewsRyorry

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 11:49 - May 22 by Superfrans

Think Lamps will now go to the Cats, given the budget they're saying will be given (biggest ever in L1, and than many in Ch'ship too - feature on Look North last night).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:36 - May 22 with 1408 viewsSuperfrans

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:31 - May 22 by Illinoisblue

Saw something yesterday saying new owners might be in for Chris Coleman. Which would be very odd

The Sunderland fans I know wanted him to stay. A bit of stability, chance for someone strong (who has dealt with big egos) to put things right.

It really fundamentally depends on whether the new manager can have a clear-out or not. If they can, they need someone who can clear the dead wood, build a squad from scratch etc - if not, they need someone who can manage big egos etc...

The new guy has laid the decision.... on 12:39 - May 22 with 1396 viewsBloots

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:31 - May 22 by Illinoisblue

....to sack Coleman firmly at Ellis Short's door.

He said that Coleman would be on his shortlist and that he'd probably talk to him.

Bonkers.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:42 - May 22 with 1376 viewsitfcjoe

Simon Grayson is one of the favourites too which would be even stranger!

Coleman makes sense in a way as was just previous owner clearing decks for a sale

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:46 - May 22 with 1360 viewsBOjK

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 11:26 - May 22 by PhilTWTD

You can tell from the press reports that Ross' agent is pushing him hard.

Stuff from his friends saying what a good fit he'd be. Well timed "other clubs looking at him" stories.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:58 - May 22 with 1320 viewsSuperfrans

So, surely Hurst and Ross will be at ITFC and Sunderland next season on 12:46 - May 22 by BOjK

You can tell from the press reports that Ross' agent is pushing him hard.

Stuff from his friends saying what a good fit he'd be. Well timed "other clubs looking at him" stories.

If his agent is pushing Ross to force our hand, that's good news - it suggests he's very keen to come to us. Fingers crossed.

Personally, I'd be equally happy with Hurst or Ross. But I just want it to be over now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024