Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham 12:58 - May 22 with 1464 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Today on the beach at Walton and tomorrow walk in Dedham.

Can anyone recommended some good eateries, in Dedham prefably a pub
Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:16 - May 22 with 1431 viewsclive_baker

Boathouse always used to be decent, good weather for a beer in the garden by the water too I would say. I've not been for a while though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:22 - May 22 with 1416 viewsArcher4721

Milsoms tomorrow. Not a pub but always spot on.
Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:36 - May 22 with 1400 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:22 - May 22 by Archer4721

Milsoms tomorrow. Not a pub but always spot on.

Can also get a ‘drink’ there?
Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:39 - May 22 with 1394 viewsFunge

Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:16 - May 22 by clive_baker

Boathouse always used to be decent, good weather for a beer in the garden by the water too I would say. I've not been for a while though.

What Mr Baker said. Boathouse is lovely.

Dedham Sun is pretty pretentious, but the food is quite good.

FWIW, Milsoms are in some lovely locations, but the food is a bit underwhelming, all told. (other than Harwich Pier, which is quite good).
Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 14:35 - May 22 with 1342 viewschicoazul

Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:39 - May 22 by Funge

What Mr Baker said. Boathouse is lovely.

Dedham Sun is pretty pretentious, but the food is quite good.

FWIW, Milsoms are in some lovely locations, but the food is a bit underwhelming, all told. (other than Harwich Pier, which is quite good).

And if you go in the Sun you will almost definitely see Frank Lampard and Alan Lee.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Marlborough on 17:17 - May 22 with 1281 viewsGrief

has been taken over by the people who run the red lion in manningtree. all i have heard is decent reviews about that, pub in the village centre
Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 17:33 - May 22 with 1267 viewsArcher4721

Lunch recommendation Walton and Dedham on 13:36 - May 22 by dusseldorf_blue

Can also get a ‘drink’ there?

Yep there is a bar inside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024