Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day 17:14 - May 22 with 1348 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd dropped my pork pie in the footwell, and as I was reaching for it the guy in front of me reversed into me for some reason. Can I sue?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:20 - May 22 with 1256 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:27 - May 22 with 1236 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You have probably got reverse whiplash.......could be very nasty!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:32 - May 22 with 1225 viewsSpruceMoose

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:27 - May 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

You have probably got reverse whiplash.......could be very nasty!

I'm more concerned with my pork pie at the moment. It appears to be wedged under the brake pedal and I am very hungry.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:36 - May 22 with 1210 viewsRyorry

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:32 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

I'm more concerned with my pork pie at the moment. It appears to be wedged under the brake pedal and I am very hungry.

Surely it'd be a simple job for you to lever it out with one of your antlers?

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:37 - May 22 with 1201 viewsLamp

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:32 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

Shades of SBMH there. Has the big man’s spirit possessed you?
Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:38 - May 22 with 1194 viewsSpruceMoose

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:36 - May 22 by Ryorry

Surely it'd be a simple job for you to lever it out with one of your antlers?

Worried I might get an antler and a pork pie wedged under the brake pedal.

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 20:36 - May 22 with 1096 viewsRyorry

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:38 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

Worried I might get an antler and a pork pie wedged under the brake pedal.

Ah yes, you'd probably be arrested for driving a motor vehicle without due care and antlention ...

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 23:48 - May 22 with 986 viewsSpruceMoose

Ran into the back of some flash Harry at the traffic lights the other day on 18:37 - May 22 by Lamp

Shades of SBMH there. Has the big man’s spirit possessed you?

No comment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024