Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is it about Liverpool fans? 17:22 - May 22 with 9345 viewsclive_baker

Is it me or do they over index in absolute bell pieces? Completely insufferable, unbalanced, salty, sad acts. Hope they get spanked on Saturday. Shame, any other British side (with the exception of Norwich and maybe West Ham) and I probably would’ve been supporting them.

Absolute tools.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:25 - May 22 with 5559 viewsSpruceMoose

I know several Liverpool fans. They're all really nice, intelligent and socially conscious.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:28 - May 22 with 5556 viewsLord_Lucan

I hope they get spanked as well.

You are wrong about WHU though. KD in his books writes about the difference between Newcastle and WHU fans.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:28 - May 22 with 5546 viewsArcher4721

Yep it's just you.
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:34 - May 22 with 5508 viewsJ2BLUE

I think, to my surprise, i'm going to find myself supporting Liverpool on Saturday. It's too hard to oppose them when they play good football. The likes of Mane and Salah are just too good to watch.

If Liverpool win, what happens to the extra CL spot? Does it go to another country or would it be given to Chelsea? If Chelsea would get it i'd be support Real...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:34 - May 22 with 5503 viewsMagic31

Would much rather a Liverpool fan’s company than that of a Spurs fan.
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:37 - May 22 with 5476 viewsclive_baker

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:25 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

I know several Liverpool fans. They're all really nice, intelligent and socially conscious.

I need to meet them to balance out the absolute cretins I see on social media

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:39 - May 22 with 5466 viewsclive_baker

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:34 - May 22 by J2BLUE

I think, to my surprise, i'm going to find myself supporting Liverpool on Saturday. It's too hard to oppose them when they play good football. The likes of Mane and Salah are just too good to watch.

If Liverpool win, what happens to the extra CL spot? Does it go to another country or would it be given to Chelsea? If Chelsea would get it i'd be support Real...

I don’t have a problem with their side. Just the fans. Insufferable.

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:40 - May 22 with 5460 viewsSpruceMoose

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:37 - May 22 by clive_baker

I need to meet them to balance out the absolute cretins I see on social media

Well there's your problem. Social Media. Judge Ipswich Town fans by social media and you'll form the impression that we are all cretins too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:42 - May 22 with 5449 viewsSpruceMoose

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:28 - May 22 by Lord_Lucan

I hope they get spanked as well.

You are wrong about WHU though. KD in his books writes about the difference between Newcastle and WHU fans.

Is it that only one group of those fans hounded Sir Bobby out of their club, then tried to make it all about them when he passed away?

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:44 - May 22 with 5435 viewsimsureazzure

It is difficult, Salah is a great player and it seems a really good chap, Klopp has started to get Liverpoolfied but I still like him, their fans are usually w@nkers.
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:47 - May 22 with 5410 viewsLord_Lucan

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:42 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

Is it that only one group of those fans hounded Sir Bobby out of their club, then tried to make it all about them when he passed away?

Surprisingly not

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:49 - May 22 with 5388 viewsclive_baker

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:40 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

Well there's your problem. Social Media. Judge Ipswich Town fans by social media and you'll form the impression that we are all cretins too.

Probably, yeah. I know a couple in real life and they’re dicks when it comes to football too. Deluded. The flouncing over Kane claiming that goal was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Some still haven’t let it go.

‘Oooh Henderson should be England captain not Kane’.

Piss off

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:51 - May 22 with 5376 viewsSpruceMoose

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:49 - May 22 by clive_baker

Probably, yeah. I know a couple in real life and they’re dicks when it comes to football too. Deluded. The flouncing over Kane claiming that goal was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Some still haven’t let it go.

‘Oooh Henderson should be England captain not Kane’.

Piss off

Many teams have many melty fans, us included. The guff I hear at Portman Road when I get the chance to be there's unbelievable.

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:57 - May 22 with 5339 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Never liked Liverpool. Dodgy people in general. Hope they lose.
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:58 - May 22 with 5336 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:34 - May 22 by Magic31

Would much rather a Liverpool fan’s company than that of a Spurs fan.

Why?
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 18:07 - May 22 with 5308 viewsLord_Lucan

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:58 - May 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Why?

He likes being slashed and robbed.

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 18:29 - May 22 with 5239 viewsSporall

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:57 - May 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Never liked Liverpool. Dodgy people in general. Hope they lose.

Dodgy people in general? Please explain?
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 18:31 - May 22 with 5229 viewsBlueBadger

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 17:39 - May 22 by clive_baker

I don’t have a problem with their side. Just the fans. Insufferable.

Oh ome on, it's not like they're Chelsea, Leeds or West Ham.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 19:28 - May 22 with 5153 viewsHipsterectomy

It's been Liverpool fans who, after losing in the past few seasons, have gone onto an opposition player's twitter, searched through literally thousands of posts, going back years, until they find something dodgy to try and get their revenge by retweeting it and making it viral.

They are very bizarre.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 19:33 - May 22 with 5125 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 18:29 - May 22 by Sporall

Stereotypes derive from somewhere. I went to a Uni up north and most scousers used to fit them nicely.

Always had plenty of stuff for sale though.
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 19:44 - May 22 with 5087 viewsIllinoisblue

banging in goals, great to watch, Klopp is fun, the allez allez song is superb... I hope they spank Madrid out of sight.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 19:47 - May 22 with 5073 viewspeterleeblue

Surprised no ones brought up Hillsbrough?
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 19:58 - May 22 with 5040 viewsbritbiker

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 18:29 - May 22 by Sporall

Back in the day I had to go for an insurance training course in Liverpool. The adelphi hotel was well dodgy (they made a TV program about it several years ago which didnt do it any favours). The trainer thought he was a comedian and one of the other trainees had his car stolen from a secure car park. Turned out the attendant was in on it. The hotel had a disco which was full of prostitutes. Somewhat clouds your option of a city.
What is it about Liverpool fans? on 20:28 - May 22 with 4959 viewsIllinoisblue

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 19:58 - May 22 by britbiker

Back in the day I had to go for an insurance training course in Liverpool. The adelphi hotel was well dodgy (they made a TV program about it several years ago which didnt do it any favours). The trainer thought he was a comedian and one of the other trainees had his car stolen from a secure car park. Turned out the attendant was in on it. The hotel had a disco which was full of prostitutes. Somewhat clouds your option of a city.

sounds like a fun work trip to me!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 20:52 - May 22 with 4908 viewsLord_Lucan

What is it about Liverpool fans? on 19:58 - May 22 by britbiker

Anyone that likes Liverpool fans either doesn't know any Liverpool fans from Liverpool, hasn't been near a pack of Liverpool fans and or hasn't been to Liverpool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024