Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So nothing will happen for a week then 18:13 - May 22 with 2347 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:14 - May 22 with 2292 viewsJ2BLUE

Good. Keeps him busy until we can offer him a contract.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:16 - May 22 with 2276 viewsSpruceMoose

Good. You can quit shoiteposting for a week then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:19 - May 22 with 2237 viewsstrikalite

They reckon it's very nice in Sunderland this time of year...

That should keep a few posting..
So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:24 - May 22 with 2207 viewsBlueBadger

Don't you get bored of endlessly recycling stuff we already know?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:25 - May 22 with 2201 viewsSpruceMoose

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:24 - May 22 by BlueBadger

Yeah! Give us some original content!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:32 - May 22 with 2151 views12th_Man

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:25 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

Yeah! Give us some original content!

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:43 - May 22 with 2073 viewsArcher4721

Probably gone over to the caribbean to stay with Marcus Evans.
So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:58 - May 22 with 2009 viewsFixed_It

Which probably suits us anyway.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:17 - May 22 with 1924 viewsBackToRussia

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:24 - May 22 by BlueBadger

Please say this is irony.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:20 - May 22 with 1896 viewssundaze

Don't let SuperFrans see this, he won't be happy that a football manager would take a holiday after the end of a season.
So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:34 - May 22 with 1823 viewsSuperfrans

So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:20 - May 22 by sundaze

Don't let SuperFrans see this, he won't be happy that a football manager would take a holiday after the end of a season.

Wind your neck in matey. Where did I say a manager wouldn’t or couldn’t take a holiday in the summer?

The issue isn’t taking a holiday, it’s being appointed late (before which he won’t have done any prep for next season) and THEN taking holiday.

Jack Ross has been working up until a week or so ago, now he has gone on holiday and will come back to work after that. If he’s at St Mirren, his prep has started, he’ll be back again the middle of next week.

Our manager (whoever he may be) for next season hasn’t been in place for a day yet. If we appoint Hurst say, on June 5th and he then takes a holiday from June 8th for two weeks, returning on June 22nd. Last season, pre-season started on June 29.

You think that puts us in with the best chance of fully prepared for next season?

To be honest, we are where we are now, there’s nothing that’s going to be done about it. But if you will take cheap shots because you didn’t understand the point in the first place...
[Post edited 22 May 2018 19:36]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:38 - May 22 with 1811 viewsDanFord

So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:34 - May 22 by Superfrans

Wind your neck in matey. Where did I say a manager wouldn’t or couldn’t take a holiday in the summer?

The issue isn’t taking a holiday, it’s being appointed late (before which he won’t have done any prep for next season) and THEN taking holiday.

Jack Ross has been working up until a week or so ago, now he has gone on holiday and will come back to work after that. If he’s at St Mirren, his prep has started, he’ll be back again the middle of next week.

Our manager (whoever he may be) for next season hasn’t been in place for a day yet. If we appoint Hurst say, on June 5th and he then takes a holiday from June 8th for two weeks, returning on June 22nd. Last season, pre-season started on June 29.

You think that puts us in with the best chance of fully prepared for next season?

To be honest, we are where we are now, there’s nothing that’s going to be done about it. But if you will take cheap shots because you didn’t understand the point in the first place...
[Post edited 22 May 2018 19:36]

Name one professional manager that’s been appointed post / pre season then gone on holiday. Never happens!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:44 - May 22 with 1763 viewshoppy

So nothing will happen for a week then on 18:19 - May 22 by strikalite

They reckon it's very nice in Sunderland this time of year...

That should keep a few posting..

As is Woodbridge, apparently...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So nothing will happen for a week then on 20:38 - May 22 with 1618 viewsSuperfrans

So nothing will happen for a week then on 19:38 - May 22 by DanFord

Name one professional manager that’s been appointed post / pre season then gone on holiday. Never happens!

I won’t name one because I wouldn’t expect it to happen.

My initial point (about a month ago maybe) was that we need to appoint quickly so our new manager can get cracking. Other people were saying we didn’t need to rush as our new manager would want to take a holiday anyway.

My point is that I’d be concerned if any manager we appointed now then went off on holiday.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024