Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big shame to read about the torment that Terry Butchers son went through prior 22:52 - May 22 with 657 viewsLord_Lucan

to his death.

The disregard of UK servicemen is something that seems all too common with large amounts ending up on drink and drugs, in prison or on the street.

No one should have to bury their children.

Crying shame.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Big shame to read about the torment that Terry Butchers son went through prior on 23:51 - May 22 with 581 viewswallyvincent

Totally agree. My brother in law's brother had a torrid time after leaving the army, which very sadly ended with him basically drinking himself to death. All his family tried to help and I think the British legion were quite good but ultimately it was clear that support from the authorities was minimal.
Although I didn't know him that well, the transformation every time I saw him was really sad to see. My Dad managed to get a bit of help for him through one of his old RAF pals but it really was a losing battle for everyone.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024