Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross 14:56 - May 23 with 7013 viewsGavTWTD

It would be odd that Sunderland didn't attempt to get permission, so I reckon this is all echos and no substance.

Sorry for another thread.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 14:57 - May 23 with 3908 viewsSWGF

Does seem out of character for Ross, according to St Mirren fans.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 14:58 - May 23 with 3893 viewsBryanPlug

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 14:57 - May 23 by SWGF

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 14:59 - May 23 with 3855 viewsElderGrizzly

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 14:57 - May 23 by SWGF

Was just saying on Twitter, do we want a manager who sneaks behind his employer’s back to get a better offer? Would he do it to us in 18 months?

If it is true, it doesn’t show a great deal of loyalty to St Mirren.
Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:00 - May 23 with 3835 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this insider info from Phil?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:00 - May 23 with 3825 viewsEdmundo

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 14:58 - May 23 by BryanPlug

If that's the case it's a majorly dodgy gamble by Sunderland. Wouldn't put it past the Mackems though.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:00 - May 23 with 3825 viewsArcher4721

So why stick up a story with the headline

"Sunderland Agree Terms with Ross"
Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:02 - May 23 with 3796 viewsGavTWTD

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:00 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Is this insider info from Phil?

No this is me trying to work out what 2+2 is without a calculator.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:02 - May 23 with 3796 viewsKilburnBlue

If he has spoken to Sunderland without St Mirren’s permission then he’s not the man I want to manage Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:02 - May 23 with 3781 viewsSpruceMoose

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:00 - May 23 by Archer4721

So why stick up a story with the headline

"Sunderland Agree Terms with Ross"

Got's to get dem sweet sweet clicks. Going down the Daily Mail route.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:04 - May 23 with 3763 viewsArcher4721

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:02 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

It didn't say "TWTD understands" either.

Which is odd.
Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:05 - May 23 with 3727 viewsclive_baker

Jack's agent has played a blinder there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:06 - May 23 with 3719 viewshomer_123

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:05 - May 23 by clive_baker

Jack's agent has played a blinder there.

What and kept him at St Mirren?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:06 - May 23 with 3713 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:02 - May 23 by GavTWTD

No this is me trying to work out what 2+2 is without a calculator.

Ask Ullaa. He can manage 2+2+2 on one hand.

BTW if anyone else starts a new thread linking to that Twitter post saying there's been no contact, can you send them a nasty virus. If ever there was a case for a merge thread option, it's today.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:06 - May 23 with 3710 viewsBryanPlug

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:02 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:07 - May 23 with 3706 viewsBOjK

Is it possible Sunderland's new owner doesn't know you need to approach their existing club?

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:08 - May 23 with 3684 viewsclive_baker

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:06 - May 23 by homer_123

What and kept him at St Mirren?

Column inches buh, no such thing as bad publicity.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:09 - May 23 with 3690 viewsGavTWTD

If it's good enough for the BBC, Sky Sports and various Sunderland and Scottish websites and newspapers, then I think it's ok for us to run it too.

Besides, my Audi is already 3 months old and I need a new one.

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:10 - May 23 with 3657 viewsArcher4721

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:07 - May 23 by BOjK

Is it possible Sunderland's new owner doesn't know you need to approach their existing club?

Or he'd been tapping him up before he was legally the owner?
Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:11 - May 23 with 3647 viewsGavTWTD

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:07 - May 23 by BOjK

Then Ross would have told them, waited 5 mins and spoken with him after they got permission.

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:13 - May 23 with 3614 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Interesting lines from a Sunderland forum...

"The club hasn't named anyone. It's looking very much like Donald has leaked some selective disinformation off the record to work out who exactly he can trust."

"Who says an appointment isn't as good as done? It's just that the name in the frame isn't Jack Ross. Donald needs to work out who he can trust in the local media/football mafia."

Nobody seems to really know what's going on but at the moment I'm with Gav.

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:13 - May 23 with 3588 viewsSpruceMoose

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:09 - May 23 by GavTWTD

If it's good enough for the BBC, Sky Sports and various Sunderland and Scottish websites and newspapers, then I think it's ok for us to run it too.

Besides, my Audi is already 3 months old and I need a new one.

You don't have disposable cars like us other billionaires?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:15 - May 23 with 3559 viewsgiant_stow

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:06 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Ask Ullaa. He can manage 2+2+2 on one hand.

BTW if anyone else starts a new thread linking to that Twitter post saying there's been no contact, can you send them a nasty virus. If ever there was a case for a merge thread option, it's today.

We'll have no more of that talk or I'll play the under 14s on the first day of the season.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:17 - May 23 with 3526 viewsSpruceMoose

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:15 - May 23 by giant_stow

We'll have no more of that talk or I'll play the under 14s on the first day of the season.

did you miss out a 'with' from your post?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:21 - May 23 with 3464 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:15 - May 23 by giant_stow

Bùgger. I'd forgotten you're in the running. Hoping to be in post for the 2020/21 season presumably?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:26 - May 23 with 3405 viewsgiant_stow

Given that St Mirren are happy to grant permission to clubs to talk to Ross on 15:21 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Bùgger. I'd forgotten you're in the running. Hoping to be in post for the 2020/21 season presumably?

just crossing the is and dotting the ts now. Very excited - 'we'll' let a few in no doubt, but what fun it'll be. Training will be held on the stand roofs with mops and paint brushes.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024