Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darrell Clarke? 18:33 - May 23 with 1292 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Doubt it will happen at this stage but done a superb job at Bristol Rovers
Suspect the interview process is complete apart from Hurst (if they get permission to speak) but certainly feel Clarke would be a decent option and Marcus Stewart is his assistant

Pale rider

Darrell Clarke? on 19:28 - May 23 with 1218 viewsLord_Lucan

He was my initial choice and I can't see why we haven't touted him / them if we have interviewed the likes of Sherwood.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Darrell Clarke? on 09:08 - May 24 with 1137 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Darrell Clarke? on 19:28 - May 23 by Lord_Lucan

He was my initial choice and I can't see why we haven't touted him / them if we have interviewed the likes of Sherwood.

He was my preferred option when Mick walked out of the club, but from what I gather they have already started signing players (Our former player Ed Upson no less) so would indicate that they are fully focused on another season with Rovers.

Pretty sure he said something similar in an article a month or so ago.. That he wanted to stay and repay the fans for their support etc. and felt that a year or two more and he would have them promoted.
Darrell Clarke? on 09:17 - May 24 with 1116 viewsKieran_Knows

Darrell Clarke? on 09:08 - May 24 by King_of_Portman_Rd

He was my preferred option when Mick walked out of the club, but from what I gather they have already started signing players (Our former player Ed Upson no less) so would indicate that they are fully focused on another season with Rovers.

Pretty sure he said something similar in an article a month or so ago.. That he wanted to stay and repay the fans for their support etc. and felt that a year or two more and he would have them promoted.

He's also still got 4 years left on his deal, so presume compensation would be a lot.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Darrell Clarke? on 10:02 - May 24 with 1092 viewschicoazul

Darrell Clarke? on 09:08 - May 24 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Signing players means nothing, St Mirren are signing players.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Darrell Clarke? on 10:31 - May 24 with 1074 viewsOsborneOneNil

Darrell Clarke? on 19:28 - May 23 by Lord_Lucan

My Gas Head mate says they are fully expecting Championship clubs to look at him in the coming weeks. He's desperate to keep him too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024