Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... 18:57 - May 23 with 2256 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Are we trying to appoint a manager or something?

I'll start:

LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 18:59 - May 23 with 2248 viewswkj

Take That

Let it shine was in no way overplayed and in no way responsible for my urge to burn every Morrisons store to the ground

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 19:00 - May 23 with 2245 viewsJ2BLUE

Busted/McFly

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 19:01 - May 23 with 2239 viewsWeirdFishes

Too album that.

I quite liked Libertines comeback album.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 19:23 - May 23 with 2200 viewsDiceMan

Listen to My Panini by Dice Men #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/dicemen/my-panini

This was the come back tune after we had a row and didn't speak for 2 weeks

Poll: Best Sheffield Band?

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 19:24 - May 23 with 2195 viewsDiceMan

Going to see LCD on Friday and can't wait. Fantastic live band

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:01 - May 23 with 2152 viewsbluewein

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 19:24 - May 23 by DiceMan

Same here. You going for the whole weekend?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:08 - May 23 with 2144 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 19:24 - May 23 by DiceMan

Yep my best gig of 2017
Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:22 - May 23 with 2119 viewsDiceMan

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:01 - May 23 by bluewein

Same here. You going for the whole weekend?

Just going for the Friday
Best band I saw at Glastonbury in 2016

Login to get fewer ads

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:46 - May 23 with 2080 viewsbluewein

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:22 - May 23 by DiceMan

Just going for the Friday
Best band I saw at Glastonbury in 2016

Saw them last year at Ally Pally. Best gig I’ve ever been to.

Keep an eye out for a town shirt. Chances are that’ll be me. 👍🏻

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:48 - May 23 with 2075 viewsbrogansnose

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:46 - May 23 by bluewein

Yep, at least top 3 ever for me. They was so 'kin good.
Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:56 - May 23 with 2056 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 20:46 - May 23 by bluewein

Saw them my favorite venue last December @ FIllmore. Superb.

RIght before christmas well, was a hell of a night.
Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 21:04 - May 23 with 2030 viewsBLUEBEAT

Shadows Of Knight

Poll: W or W

Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 21:48 - May 23 with 1982 viewsBloomBlue

Steps - Tears on the Dancefloor
Bands that split but then came back with brilliant new stuff...... on 22:30 - May 23 with 1937 viewsMelford

Ride and My Bloody Valentine. The last two Steely Dan albums were very good.

New Order?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024