Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. 19:20 - May 23 with 954 viewsLankHenners

Is that it? Do I win the sanctimonious, self-righteous high-horse challenge?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:21 - May 23 with 942 viewsSpruceMoose

Course they are sweetcheeks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:21 - May 23 with 937 viewsflimflam

Flouncey Flouncey Flouncey

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:22 - May 23 with 936 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Straight out of the flouncing handbook

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:23 - May 23 with 918 viewsSpruceMoose

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:22 - May 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Straight out of the flouncing handbook

OP is showing us some great flouncebackability here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:24 - May 23 with 907 viewswkj

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:23 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

OP is showing us some great flouncebackability here.

Quick, We need a term for people who flounce about people making light of flouncing...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:25 - May 23 with 904 viewsSuperblue95

You've become a sanctimonious flouncer. The king of kings

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:53 - May 23 with 852 viewsLankHenners

People who complain about people 'flouncing' are really pathetic. on 19:25 - May 23 by Superblue95

You've become a sanctimonious flouncer. The king of kings

So I have won? Excellent. This game is too easy.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024