Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... 21:30 - May 23 with 20249 viewsElderGrizzly

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:45 - May 23 with 8471 viewswkj

That is appalling, I am quite ashamed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:47 - May 23 with 8437 viewsclive_baker

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:45 - May 23 by wkj

Absolute c.nut

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:48 - May 23 with 8399 viewspointofblue

Sickening. Every club has it's morons - it's a sad day every time they come to the surface.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:49 - May 23 with 8401 viewsSuperblue95

Wouldn't it be a shame if he turned down a wrong alley in Sunderland (or anywhere) and got taught a lesson
[Post edited 23 May 2018 21:51]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:50 - May 23 with 8366 viewsSitfcB

Shocking. Appears to have deleted his account.

I wonder if he posts on here.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:51 - May 23 with 8342 viewsJ2BLUE

I really don't understand some people. What a c**t.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:51 - May 23 with 8335 viewsIllinoisblue

a vile thing to say. Looks like he deleted his account

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:53 - May 23 with 8305 viewsgtsb

I don't usually advocate violence but I make an exception every now and then. I hope someone takes that c*** out.
Login to get fewer ads

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:54 - May 23 with 8291 viewsElderGrizzly

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:51 - May 23 by Illinoisblue

a vile thing to say. Looks like he deleted his account

Could easily face police action too. I won’t post where he works of course, but others will i’m sure. He isn’t exactly difficult to track down
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:54 - May 23 with 8278 viewsfabian_illness

I hope he gets what's due to him.
Prick of the highest order.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:55 - May 23 with 8278 viewsPJH

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:45 - May 23 by wkj

It certainly does make you ashamed to be associated in any way with people like that.
I expect he was in our end at Brentford.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:56 - May 23 with 8257 viewsclive_baker

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:53 - May 23 by gtsb

I don't usually advocate violence but I make an exception every now and then. I hope someone takes that c*** out.

Some Sunderland fans have found his address. Not difficulty be fair in this day and age.

He deserves a slap

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:58 - May 23 with 8218 viewshowdonblue

Absolute MORON
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 21:59 - May 23 with 8201 viewsHennikerBlu

Disgrace! Does not represent me or any of my kind!

Well done Martyn.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:00 - May 23 with 8176 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wow.

Pure scumbag.

Why would you even think that? Let alone tweet it?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:01 - May 23 with 8147 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bird name, birdbrain by nature.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:02 - May 23 with 8128 viewsgtsb

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:00 - May 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wow.

Pure scumbag.

Why would you even think that? Let alone tweet it?

That's what I can't get my head around. To actually think that is well.. unthinkable.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:04 - May 23 with 8095 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:02 - May 23 by gtsb

That's what I can't get my head around. To actually think that is well.. unthinkable.

I reckon he was pissed. A serious error of judgement. Social media is dangerous in the hands of an idiot.

I'm not defending him, he's brought it on himself.

Truly impaired.

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:17 - May 23 with 7972 viewsgiant_stow

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:04 - May 23 by J2BLUE

I reckon he was pissed. A serious error of judgement. Social media is dangerous in the hands of an idiot.

I'm not defending him, he's brought it on himself.

Its a decent thing of you to point out there may be mitigating circumstances, even lame ones, but Paul if you're reading, seriously have a think about how grim and hurtful your words are and don't think anyone was fooled by your attempt at vagueness.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:18 - May 23 with 7965 viewsjas0999

Shameful. Not representative of a Town fans thankfully.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:21 - May 23 with 7944 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:17 - May 23 by giant_stow

Its a decent thing of you to point out there may be mitigating circumstances, even lame ones, but Paul if you're reading, seriously have a think about how grim and hurtful your words are and don't think anyone was fooled by your attempt at vagueness.

I always think the best thing to do is man up, reactivate your account with tweets ready to copy and paste and get your apology out there ASAP.

Why people run and hide I really don't know.

One thing that was disappointing is a Norwich fan was using it to take a shot at our fans. Not that i'm claiming one fan is any more representative of your fans than they are ours.

Truly impaired.

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:29 - May 23 with 7878 viewsElderGrizzly

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:21 - May 23 by J2BLUE

I always think the best thing to do is man up, reactivate your account with tweets ready to copy and paste and get your apology out there ASAP.

Why people run and hide I really don't know.

One thing that was disappointing is a Norwich fan was using it to take a shot at our fans. Not that i'm claiming one fan is any more representative of your fans than they are ours.

Christ

[Post edited 23 May 2018 22:29]
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:33 - May 23 with 7828 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:29 - May 23 by ElderGrizzly

Christ

[Post edited 23 May 2018 22:29]

Oh good, just what you want when some idiot says something disgusting; some moron to come along and double down on it.

Truly impaired.

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:00 - May 23 with 7700 viewsLimitlessBlue

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 22:33 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Oh good, just what you want when some idiot says something disgusting; some moron to come along and double down on it.

the way some of you are talking, you would gladly see physical harm come to him? He wrote a mind numbing pathetic comment that really should never have even been thought of being written, let alone written... totally out of order but the way some itfc fans are getting hard-ons egging all this on, on twitter worries me...

Vigilante justice for typing a sick remark. there are already folk online getting his address, I mean come on...

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:02 - May 23 with 7668 viewsclive_baker

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:00 - May 23 by LimitlessBlue

the way some of you are talking, you would gladly see physical harm come to him? He wrote a mind numbing pathetic comment that really should never have even been thought of being written, let alone written... totally out of order but the way some itfc fans are getting hard-ons egging all this on, on twitter worries me...

Vigilante justice for typing a sick remark. there are already folk online getting his address, I mean come on...

Chill out Paul.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024