Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... 21:30 - May 23 with 20262 viewsElderGrizzly

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:05 - May 23 with 3810 viewsStokieBlue

There are bell-ends everywhere.

Unfortunately being a supporter of ITFC and being one isn't mutually exclusive.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:12 - May 23 with 3794 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:00 - May 23 by LimitlessBlue

the way some of you are talking, you would gladly see physical harm come to him? He wrote a mind numbing pathetic comment that really should never have even been thought of being written, let alone written... totally out of order but the way some itfc fans are getting hard-ons egging all this on, on twitter worries me...

Vigilante justice for typing a sick remark. there are already folk online getting his address, I mean come on...

Is he you?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:20 - May 23 with 3766 viewsLimitlessBlue

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:12 - May 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

Is he you?

no, is he you?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:22 - May 23 with 3758 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:20 - May 23 by LimitlessBlue

no, is he you?

No, I just can't fathom why you would defend this.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:32 - May 23 with 3731 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

More proof that too much twitter can make you a ........!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:41 - May 23 with 3710 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:00 - May 23 by LimitlessBlue

the way some of you are talking, you would gladly see physical harm come to him? He wrote a mind numbing pathetic comment that really should never have even been thought of being written, let alone written... totally out of order but the way some itfc fans are getting hard-ons egging all this on, on twitter worries me...

Vigilante justice for typing a sick remark. there are already folk online getting his address, I mean come on...

No, I wouldn't see physical harm come to him. He's an idiot but not sure Twitter should be inciting a mob to his front door. No doubt people will contact his employer etc in some sort of pursuit of justice but that's not my scene.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:41 - May 24 with 3543 viewschristiand

Referring to that supporter/bell*nd as a moron is super generous!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:43 - May 24 with 3535 viewsColchesterBlue1985

What a complete cretin he deserves everything that is going to come his way, we as a club and fans don’t deserve to be associated with him in any way whatsoever
Login to get fewer ads

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:44 - May 24 with 3535 viewsm14_blue

Absolutely disgusting.

No reflection on our club though, there are w4nkers everywhere.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:46 - May 24 with 3530 viewsLimitlessBlue

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:43 - May 24 by ColchesterBlue1985

What a complete cretin he deserves everything that is going to come his way, we as a club and fans don’t deserve to be associated with him in any way whatsoever

yeah, hang him, kill him, beat him to a bloody pulp...

that is everything that could come his way, happy if that happens?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:53 - May 24 with 3515 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:46 - May 24 by LimitlessBlue

The chances are as always with things like this that won’t happen. However he will get publically shamed and that he deserves. If he has a job with any sort of responsibility then he doesn’t deserve it with such cruel and insensitive comments about a child that sadly lost his life but shared the love of football that we all do. What he has said won’t be and shouldn’t be brushed under the carpet, we are fully aware of how powerful social media is in this day and age and he said that knowing that.

Sorry no sympathy at all for the storm he has created.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:02 - May 24 with 3507 viewsshamboy

You are all missing the point. It is not a question of wishing ill upon him. it's a question of recognising the danger of a person capable of his thought process. That's what necessitates investigation and action, and probably it's what the Courts will instigate.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:42 - May 24 with 3443 viewsElderGrizzly

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:02 - May 24 by shamboy

You are all missing the point. It is not a question of wishing ill upon him. it's a question of recognising the danger of a person capable of his thought process. That's what necessitates investigation and action, and probably it's what the Courts will instigate.

The old someone stole my phone and hid it behind the fruit machine excuse...

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:42 - May 24 with 3443 viewsstig4532

He's back, now claiming his mate took his phone and did it. This is politician-level BSing
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:50 - May 24 with 3424 viewsHerbivore

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 23:22 - May 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

No, I just can't fathom why you would defend this.

He's not defending him. He's saying that he doesn't think encouraging or wishing physical violence is a good thin.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:50 - May 24 with 3424 viewstextbackup

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 06:46 - May 24 by LimitlessBlue

id rather he just had to sit in a room with the poor kids parents, to hear what they and the boy went through.
then see him break down in bits.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:52 - May 24 with 3415 viewsHerbivore

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:50 - May 24 by textbackup

id rather he just had to sit in a room with the poor kids parents, to hear what they and the boy went through.
then see him break down in bits.

That's a much better suggestion. I think if some of these idiots were actually confronted in real life with the real people they are hurting they'd soon pipe down.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:04 - May 24 with 3388 viewsChondzoresk

You couldn't make it up. What a fcuking moron. He needs investigating by the police. My heart goes out to Bradley's family.

I feel ashamed too.
Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:06 - May 24 with 3384 viewsuefacup81

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:42 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

The old someone stole my phone and hid it behind the fruit machine excuse...

"if you know me, please tweet that I'd never do this"

Despite hurling abuse at Darren Huckerby, and suggesting Grant Holt is gay.

Yeah, right...
[Post edited 24 May 2018 8:09]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:09 - May 24 with 3369 viewsSwailsey

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:06 - May 24 by uefacup81

"if you know me, please tweet that I'd never do this"

Despite hurling abuse at Darren Huckerby, and suggesting Grant Holt is gay.

Yeah, right...
[Post edited 24 May 2018 8:09]

I thought that!

He’s also tweeeted our very own J2 looking for a character reference!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:19 - May 24 with 3356 viewsBrixtonBlue

If the people in this thread care to scroll down his twitter feed, he retweeted a tribute to Bradley Lowrey on May 17th. I think he might actually be telling the truth that his phone was nicked.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:22 - May 24 with 3340 viewsuefacup81

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:19 - May 24 by BrixtonBlue

If the people in this thread care to scroll down his twitter feed, he retweeted a tribute to Bradley Lowrey on May 17th. I think he might actually be telling the truth that his phone was nicked.

Nah, still don't buy it. The other tweets show there's certainly a strong undercurrent of unpleasantness in the chap.

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:23 - May 24 with 3336 viewsitfcjoe

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 07:52 - May 24 by Herbivore

That's a much better suggestion. I think if some of these idiots were actually confronted in real life with the real people they are hurting they'd soon pipe down.

I'm not normally one for public shaming, because I think it does too much damage - mainly because a lot of the time it is something taken out of context, or something that is jumped upon by a certain community (e.g. cyclists) and blown totally out of proportion.

But taking the p155 out of a dead child, and not that it makes it any worse but one who seemed such a kind hearted beautiful boy who loved his football and brought fans together, is a red line for me.

I'm not saying he should have his head kicked in, but if he worked for me he would be being handed his P45 this morning.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:23 - May 24 with 3327 viewsuefacup81

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:19 - May 24 by BrixtonBlue

Plus I can't any more - he's protected his account again. Clearly realised that his pi$$-poor justification didn't wash with anyone.

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:24 - May 24 with 3322 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ah, some of our fans are proper morons.... on 08:22 - May 24 by uefacup81

Nah, still don't buy it. The other tweets show there's certainly a strong undercurrent of unpleasantness in the chap.

Like what?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024