Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May I just repost a thread from a couple of days ago. 02:07 - May 24 with 810 viewsGuthrum

Right, this is getting silly by Guthrum 21 May 2018 10:06
The monomaniacal fixation with Jack Ross has to stop.

He isn't the only candidate. He may not even be the best one. He may not want to come to Ipswich, for a variety of reasons (deal isn't right, too far from Scotland, doesn't buy into Evans' plan, situation not what he wants to take on).

Failing to get him (and him alone) is not the ultimate disaster. Why would we want to miss out on other good prospects (e.g. Hurst) by throwing everything at the feet of one man who is, after all and quite fairly, only playing the market from his end.

Hamlet: Ay, marry, why was he sent into England?
Gravedigger: Why, because he was mad. He shall recover his wits there, or, if he do not, it’s no great matter there.
Hamlet: Why?
Gravedigger: 'Twill not be seen in him there. There the men are as mad as he.
[Post edited 24 May 2018 2:22]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

May I just repost a thread from a couple of days ago. on 06:06 - May 24 with 709 viewsm14_blue

Ah but Guthers, never forget; "Too much sanity may be madness – and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be."

Alas poor Jack Ross!
May I just repost a thread from a couple of days ago. on 08:49 - May 24 with 570 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

May I just repost a thread from a couple of days ago. on 06:06 - May 24 by m14_blue

Ah but Guthers, never forget; "Too much sanity may be madness – and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be."

Alas poor Jack Ross!

He's spurned us for 'da benjamins'........"Out vile jelly!"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024