Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... 03:25 - May 24 with 839 viewsSpruceMoose

N/t

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... on 07:18 - May 24 with 797 viewsITFC1983

Standard really...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... on 10:53 - May 24 with 736 viewshoppy

I wouldn't describe a few hours leisurely enjoying a cruise out to Shotley and back on the sailing barge Victor whilst supping Ghost Ship with some nice food a 'big night out' - I just thought I'd better let people know I was off, as that seems the in thing to do... but it was a good evening, thank you.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... on 10:54 - May 24 with 731 viewsSpruceMoose

What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... on 10:53 - May 24 by hoppy

I wouldn't describe a few hours leisurely enjoying a cruise out to Shotley and back on the sailing barge Victor whilst supping Ghost Ship with some nice food a 'big night out' - I just thought I'd better let people know I was off, as that seems the in thing to do... but it was a good evening, thank you.

To be honest that sounds bloody lovely. I'll add it to my next time I'm home list alongside 'track down J2'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... on 10:58 - May 24 with 727 viewsSwansea_Blue

What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... on 10:53 - May 24 by hoppy

That'd be a big night out for me

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What we are all waiting for really is news of how Hoppy's big night out went... on 11:08 - May 24 with 707 viewswkj

Sounds like a big night out for me too, fancy doing another around Christmas?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024