Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time 09:53 - May 24 with 895 viewsKeno

as it has taken ME to a new manager out!!

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/blitz.htm

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:03 - May 24 with 873 viewsfactual_blue

It's also more than EIGHT times longer than the reign of Lady Jane Grey!

Clegg Out

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:03 - May 24 with 879 viewsSteve_M

Yes, but bombing of British cities carried on throughout the war, picking up in intensity with the V weapons.

So the whole manager search could drag on for a while yet.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:22 - May 24 with 860 viewsconnorscontract

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:03 - May 24 by Steve_M

Yes, but bombing of British cities carried on throughout the war, picking up in intensity with the V weapons.

So the whole manager search could drag on for a while yet.

Yeah, but if it ultimately ends up in a similarly victorious European campaign, I don't think anyone will be complaining!
Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:39 - May 24 with 845 viewshomer_123

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:22 - May 24 by connorscontract

Yeah, but if it ultimately ends up in a similarly victorious European campaign, I don't think anyone will be complaining!

It came at a rather significant cost though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 11:00 - May 24 with 824 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's been longer than the Falklands War too

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 11:28 - May 24 with 798 viewsKeno

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:03 - May 24 by factual_blue

It's also more than EIGHT times longer than the reign of Lady Jane Grey!

Clegg Out

prefer Lady Jane Felsham

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 12:13 - May 24 with 783 viewsfactual_blue

Inspired by Joe - the Blitz lasted the same length of time on 10:22 - May 24 by connorscontract

In which we were very much the junior partners. The strategic incompetence and insufferable self-serving vanity of Montgomery saw to that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024