Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... 10:14 - May 24 with 2378 viewsunstableblue

The more I watch this guy... and read his articles... me LIKEY!!

Bit more 'basic' but I can imagine this guy can motivate players, BIG time.

PS - I don't think we can liken this guy or his role alongside Hurst to Mick, Paul Jewel or Keane's second fiddle coaches; different set-up clearly.

Let hope we have got both, and this has been discussed in whatever (AND THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOME) contact we have had to date.

See vids and numerous articles from DOIG:

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2018/04/27/chri

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2018/03/17/chri

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2018/03/27/assi

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 10:28 - May 24 with 2300 viewsHerbivore

Hurst and Doig are a good team, we'd do well to get them and I sincerely hope that's what we're now going all out for. I genuinely feel Hurst could get us pushing on very quickly without having to make sweeping changes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 12:55 - May 24 with 2162 viewsunstableblue

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 10:28 - May 24 by Herbivore

Hurst and Doig are a good team, we'd do well to get them and I sincerely hope that's what we're now going all out for. I genuinely feel Hurst could get us pushing on very quickly without having to make sweeping changes.

Are we agreeing on something Herbivore??

And you are not belittling one of my posts.

Today is indeed a GREAT day.

Long may it continue.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 13:24 - May 24 with 2065 viewsHerbivore

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 12:55 - May 24 by unstableblue

Are we agreeing on something Herbivore??

And you are not belittling one of my posts.

Today is indeed a GREAT day.

Long may it continue.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, mate.

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 13:28 - May 24 with 2049 viewsitfcjoe

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 10:28 - May 24 by Herbivore

If we don't get them then this has been a huge balls up of a recruitment process!

I think Dean Henderson is out of contract at MU this summer - he'll be in demand but if we can cash in on Bart and pick him up for next to nothing that would be an excellent start to the summers business

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 13:29 - May 24 with 2032 viewswkj

Oh god... he looks like John Greggory but even more GORGEOUS! Sign him up, forget about Hurst.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 14:17 - May 24 with 1953 viewsNo9

Talking the talk is one thing, walking the walk is quite another.

We've heard good words before which have not appeared as good performances on the FoP.

Whoever gets the job we shall not know for several weeks if it's going to work or not.
Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 14:29 - May 24 with 1925 viewsKieran_Knows

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 13:29 - May 24 by wkj

Oh god... he looks like John Greggory but even more GORGEOUS! Sign him up, forget about Hurst.

Hopefully John can bring his assistant, Syed Sabir Pasha, from Chennaiyin with him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 14:53 - May 24 with 1898 viewsHerbivore

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 13:28 - May 24 by itfcjoe

If we don't get them then this has been a huge balls up of a recruitment process!

I think Dean Henderson is out of contract at MU this summer - he'll be in demand but if we can cash in on Bart and pick him up for next to nothing that would be an excellent start to the summers business

Henderson looks different gravy and is young enough to improve still. If we get Hurst it gives us a good chance of signing him up.

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 15:01 - May 24 with 1880 viewsNo9

Chris Doig can salve our Ross pain.... on 13:28 - May 24 by itfcjoe

"If we don't get them then this has been a huge balls up of a recruitment process! "

Mr Evans doesn't have a good track record in recruiting managers does he?
Not convinced that, whoever he gives the job too will do much unless Mr E unloads the rest of his baggage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024