Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron 18:39 - May 24 with 3066 viewssparks

By some fluke, you manage to get an inkling of progress wiht NK. Then you pi55 it all away, with the help of your ridiculous VP, and return to willy waving.

The man isnt just an idiot, he's an extremely dangerous narcissistic, sociopathic idiot.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 18:43 - May 24 with 3035 viewsStokieBlue

The timing is totally bonkers. Regardless of the working viability of the nuclear test complex (it was likely out of commission) the NK still carried out their requirement by destroying the tunnels in front of the media today.

A few hours later Trump does a U-Turn. Not only makes him look more stupid but also petty as he waited until they had done their party.

He's a total plum sack.

SB

Edit: Just realised my friend has flown to SK today. Great news for when he lands....
[Post edited 24 May 2018 18:47]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 19:32 - May 24 with 2959 viewshomer_123

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 18:43 - May 24 by StokieBlue

The timing is totally bonkers. Regardless of the working viability of the nuclear test complex (it was likely out of commission) the NK still carried out their requirement by destroying the tunnels in front of the media today.

A few hours later Trump does a U-Turn. Not only makes him look more stupid but also petty as he waited until they had done their party.

He's a total plum sack.

SB

Edit: Just realised my friend has flown to SK today. Great news for when he lands....

He's an idiot of epic proportions. Sure there has been plenty of rubbish coming out of NK in recent days but Trump can't rise above it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 19:34 - May 24 with 2953 viewsSpruceMoose

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 18:43 - May 24 by StokieBlue

He's a total plum sack.

SB

Bolton/Pence knew full well what they were setting up when the comments were made about the 'Libyan Model'.

This was always going to be the outcome.
[Post edited 24 May 2018 19:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 22:56 - May 24 with 2839 viewsBurwell_Blue

Long game.

You think he doesn’t have a dozen strategists behind him and actually makes his own decisions?
Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 22:59 - May 24 with 2825 viewsStokieBlue

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 22:56 - May 24 by Burwell_Blue

Long game.

You think he doesn’t have a dozen strategists behind him and actually makes his own decisions?

I imagine it's like this only much, much worse:

SB

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 07:20 - May 25 with 2678 viewstcblue

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 22:56 - May 24 by Burwell_Blue

Long game.

He has many strategists and still makes kneejerk decisions. As I wrote in the first thread about this a few days ago when this looked likely, Trump agreed to the sit down and tweeted it before discussing with his staff.

I'm hopeful if he had, his staff would have grilled Moon about it and discovered the overstated willingness of NK to deal was his (Moon) attempt at stopping Trump's warmongering daft rhetoric.
Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 07:42 - May 25 with 2649 viewsTractorWood

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 07:20 - May 25 by tcblue

He has many strategists and still makes kneejerk decisions. As I wrote in the first thread about this a few days ago when this looked likely, Trump agreed to the sit down and tweeted it before discussing with his staff.

I'm hopeful if he had, his staff would have grilled Moon about it and discovered the overstated willingness of NK to deal was his (Moon) attempt at stopping Trump's warmongering daft rhetoric.

Trump has sort of bottled it for no reason with this emotionally charged letter. I do worry about his inability to act rationally.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 08:11 - May 25 with 2627 viewsBluerunner

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 07:42 - May 25 by TractorWood

Trump has sort of bottled it for no reason with this emotionally charged letter. I do worry about his inability to act rationally.

This is between Trump and Xi. Trump is playing a blinder and Xi is beginning to get the message - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/24/chairman-xi-jinping-responds-nor
Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 08:19 - May 25 with 2616 viewsStokieBlue

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 08:11 - May 25 by Bluerunner

This is between Trump and Xi. Trump is playing a blinder and Xi is beginning to get the message - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/24/chairman-xi-jinping-responds-nor

Well, that website is nice and balanced.

SB

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 08:35 - May 25 with 2600 viewsNo9

Why are you surprised at Trumps conduct?

He really is worse than the picture you paint.
Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 08:39 - May 25 with 2592 viewsDanTheMan

Brilliant Trump- you utter utter moron on 08:19 - May 25 by StokieBlue

Well, that website is nice and balanced.

SB

The comments section is a real treat.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024