Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we've spoken to a hundred people 13:14 - May 25 with 1123 viewsWacko

And the one person we haven't spoken to is definitely getting the job

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:18 - May 25 with 1098 viewsElderGrizzly

We have spoken to him...
So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:18 - May 25 with 1095 viewsstig4532

No, we've had over 100 applications but have spoken to a very small fraction of that, via shortlisting. We surely haven't spoken to Hurst yet out of respect for Shrewsbury. We wouldn't want to destabilise their team right before their playoff final.
So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:19 - May 25 with 1090 viewsSwansea_Blue

We haven't spoken to a hundred. We've spoken to a small handful and that's taken 2 months. A hundred would take several years at this rate.

But yep, it looks like we're holding out for one we haven't been able to speak to (officially) yet, and for fairly obvious reasons. God knows what happens if he doesn't click with ME. Lampard maybe, or talk to more.

Although Shrewbury must be right peed off with us and the media storm just before the PO final. I bet it's the last thing they want right now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:33 - May 25 with 1039 viewsLeoMuff

It’s a farcical way of conducting business. If Hurst was our no.1 target why not wait until he is free to start interviews, we may have still kept Ross as an option, but instead Sunderland acted quickly.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:41 - May 25 with 1001 viewsSaigonTractor

So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:19 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

We haven't spoken to a hundred. We've spoken to a small handful and that's taken 2 months. A hundred would take several years at this rate.

But yep, it looks like we're holding out for one we haven't been able to speak to (officially) yet, and for fairly obvious reasons. God knows what happens if he doesn't click with ME. Lampard maybe, or talk to more.

Although Shrewbury must be right peed off with us and the media storm just before the PO final. I bet it's the last thing they want right now.

Is it even a media storm? Most Shrewsbury fans I know seem blissfully unaware of our intentions. Once it gets picked up by the mainstream sports media THEN it becomes a stom
So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:44 - May 25 with 982 viewsGuthrum

So we've spoken to a hundred people on 13:33 - May 25 by LeoMuff

It’s a farcical way of conducting business. If Hurst was our no.1 target why not wait until he is free to start interviews, we may have still kept Ross as an option, but instead Sunderland acted quickly.

Because Sunderland (or someone else) would have snapped him up anyway and we wouldn't even have had the chance to present our case.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So we've spoken to a hundred people on 16:13 - May 25 with 920 viewsFreddy

Anyone think the whole thing has dragged on, its been 2 months since Evans announced that Mick was leaving & he would have known before then, must be the longest appointment for ages?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024