Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki 13:34 - May 25 with 7906 viewsitfcpaul

In what order of preference would you choice be from these 4?

Mine would be
Hurst
Parker
Coleman
Shefki
[Post edited 25 May 2018 13:35]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:40 - May 25 with 5091 viewsGuthrum

Probably that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:40 - May 25 with 5091 viewsElderGrizzly

That order, but God i hope we don’t have to appoint Kuqi. I’d rather Pardew 🙄
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:43 - May 25 with 5067 viewsLord_Lucan

Parker
Coleman
Shefki
Hurst

I don't know why Coleman is getting negative reviews, he did a fantastic job at Wales and no one could have halted Sunderlands demise - which I hope keeps on going and going.

When Wales were tearing up The Euros is there anyone who wouldn't have swapped Coleman for Mick Mack back then?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:44 - May 25 with 5055 viewsHarryWright

Hurst
Shefki
Parker
Coleman
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:47 - May 25 with 5045 viewsArcher4721

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:43 - May 25 by Lord_Lucan

Parker
Coleman
Shefki
Hurst

I don't know why Coleman is getting negative reviews, he did a fantastic job at Wales and no one could have halted Sunderlands demise - which I hope keeps on going and going.

When Wales were tearing up The Euros is there anyone who wouldn't have swapped Coleman for Mick Mack back then?

Pity for him he didn't have Gareth Bale at Sunderland.
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:48 - May 25 with 5040 viewsHerbivore

Parker
Coleman
Shefki
Hurst

Hurst at the bottom? Blimey.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:52 - May 25 with 5023 viewsIpswichKnight

For me it would be

Hurst
Parker
Shefki
Coleman

luckily it will be Hurst who becomes the next Town manager next week.
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:53 - May 25 with 5016 viewsstig4532

1. Hurst
2. Parker
3. Shefki
205,591. Coleman
Login to get fewer ads

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 14:46 - May 25 with 4977 viewsjpring89

Parker
Coleman
Shefki
Hurst

I wouldn’t be so disappointed if worst case scenario we ended up with Coleman. Like you say Sunderland we’re going down whoever was manager there. Unfair to judge Coleman on his time at Sunderland.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 14:48 - May 25 with 4971 viewsFrimleyBlue

Warburton
Coleman
Hurst
Parker

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 14:49 - May 25 with 4969 viewsLeoMuff

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 13:48 - May 25 by Herbivore

Hurst at the bottom? Blimey.

Indeed, the only guy with any recent success at the bottom and the guy with nil managerial experience at the top.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:01 - May 25 with 4952 viewsTrumptonBlue

Hurst
Parker
Shefki
Coleman
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:13 - May 25 with 4936 viewsLord_Lucan

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 14:49 - May 25 by LeoMuff

Indeed, the only guy with any recent success at the bottom and the guy with nil managerial experience at the top.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:35 - May 25 with 4919 viewsKeaneish

Hurst
Coleman
Parker
Shefki

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:37 - May 25 with 4915 viewsitfcjoe

I might give Coleman the edge over Parker, he did an excellent job at Wales and despite the relegation most Sunderland fans were happy with the job he did and wanted him to stay on

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:42 - May 25 with 4902 viewsJ2BLUE

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:37 - May 25 by itfcjoe

I might give Coleman the edge over Parker, he did an excellent job at Wales and despite the relegation most Sunderland fans were happy with the job he did and wanted him to stay on

I'm not looking to take the Wales achievement away from him but to me that was much more down to having Bale in the team. He's a superstar who is as patriotic as he can be. I think the belief and confidence that comes with knowing you have someone in the team who can win you the game with a moment of magic was huge for them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:43 - May 25 with 4897 viewspointofblue

Hurst
Kuqi
Parker
Coleman

Hurst being top is a given. Kuqi has at least managed and has Ipswich at his heart. Parker has experience with youth but little more. Coleman helped relegate Sunderland.

I'd take the likes of Clarke and Tisdale over all but Hurst, though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:44 - May 25 with 4896 viewsitfcjoe

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:42 - May 25 by J2BLUE

I'm not looking to take the Wales achievement away from him but to me that was much more down to having Bale in the team. He's a superstar who is as patriotic as he can be. I think the belief and confidence that comes with knowing you have someone in the team who can win you the game with a moment of magic was huge for them.

I think that's just lazy personally. There have been great players at small nations that have achieved nothing, including with Wales before.

Bale being patriotic helps, but he also got a lot out of other players in that tournament and fostered an incredible team spirit - speak to Welsh football fans and they will tell you it was far from a one man team

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:47 - May 25 with 4875 viewsJ2BLUE

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:44 - May 25 by itfcjoe

I think that's just lazy personally. There have been great players at small nations that have achieved nothing, including with Wales before.

Bale being patriotic helps, but he also got a lot out of other players in that tournament and fostered an incredible team spirit - speak to Welsh football fans and they will tell you it was far from a one man team

I'm not arguing that other players didn't step up or that they didn't have great spirit. I just think it was more down to Bale than Coleman.

Either way there are plenty of more exciting options and I hope we go with one of them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:50 - May 25 with 4861 viewsbraveblue

Shefki
Hurst
Coleman
Parker
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:58 - May 25 with 4839 viewsstrikalite

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:35 - May 25 by Keaneish

Hurst
Coleman
Parker
Shefki

This.

I too have no idea why Coleman has become Megson, brilliant job at Fulham, brilliant job for Wales, Sunderland.....sinking ship, though they finished strongly but was never going to be given anymore time there..
Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 16:51 - May 25 with 4808 viewsitfcpaul

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:50 - May 25 by braveblue

Shefki
Hurst
Coleman
Parker

Shefki as number 1 choice is unusual
[Post edited 25 May 2018 16:57]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 17:01 - May 25 with 4781 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 15:58 - May 25 by strikalite

This.

I too have no idea why Coleman has become Megson, brilliant job at Fulham, brilliant job for Wales, Sunderland.....sinking ship, though they finished strongly but was never going to be given anymore time there..

Incredible motivator by all accounts. I'm not so sure on his coaching - he's been a bit hot and cold. Went through a rocky patch before Wales, and with Wales he was lucky to (a) inherit the great work Gary Speed started and (b) have the support of Osian Roberts who's often credited with being a significant player in the Welsh revival.

It's not a criticism. I think we'd love his passion and the effort he'd put into the club. He'd get people all moving in the same direction (not that we have a problem with team spirt). Not sure where he'd take us on the pitch though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 22:35 - May 25 with 4650 viewsitfcpaul

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 17:01 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

Incredible motivator by all accounts. I'm not so sure on his coaching - he's been a bit hot and cold. Went through a rocky patch before Wales, and with Wales he was lucky to (a) inherit the great work Gary Speed started and (b) have the support of Osian Roberts who's often credited with being a significant player in the Welsh revival.

It's not a criticism. I think we'd love his passion and the effort he'd put into the club. He'd get people all moving in the same direction (not that we have a problem with team spirt). Not sure where he'd take us on the pitch though.

Not sure how good he is. Maybe personally I've written him off in comparison to people with less managerial experience?

Hurst, Parker, Coleman or Shefki on 22:36 - May 25 with 4645 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Burley
Taricco/Poyet
Hoddle
Pearce

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024