Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton has had another interview 13:42 - May 25 with 6796 viewsArcher4721

I've heard.

Was quite struck on him earlier in process...Not so sure now though.
Warburton has had another interview on 19:07 - May 25 with 803 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Warburton has had another interview on 18:09 - May 25 by grimboy

Don't be stupid man...Warburton is by far the better choice than them others you mentioned and more respected.
oh dear oh dear.

I wouldn’t want Sherwood anywhere near the club, however I’d want Warburton even less. Done well at Brentford because he was in familiar territory with players he knew very well, that’s it. He won’t manage at that level again in my opinion. His forest team were dreadful and as well as being defensively poor were completely toothless in attack.
Warburton has had another interview on 19:10 - May 25 with 800 viewsSuperblue95

Warburton has had another interview on 19:07 - May 25 by ColchesterBlue1985

I wouldn’t want Sherwood anywhere near the club, however I’d want Warburton even less. Done well at Brentford because he was in familiar territory with players he knew very well, that’s it. He won’t manage at that level again in my opinion. His forest team were dreadful and as well as being defensively poor were completely toothless in attack.

That's beyond harsh. Sacked by a basket case of a club and he wasn't even doing that bad of a job there. I'd snap Warburton up if we can't get Hurst as I think he'd be a great fit

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Warburton has had another interview on 19:14 - May 25 with 791 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Warburton has had another interview on 19:10 - May 25 by Superblue95

That's beyond harsh. Sacked by a basket case of a club and he wasn't even doing that bad of a job there. I'd snap Warburton up if we can't get Hurst as I think he'd be a great fit

Maybe so and we all have our own opinions of who we want and what we want in a manager, thankfully we share the same goal we all want him to succeed. I wasn’t happy when Magilton was given the gig however at his first press conference I was like a kid on Xmas day. Bottom line is whoever I want is irrelevant (maybe thankfully) I will support whoever is put in charge.
Warburton has had another interview on 19:24 - May 25 with 774 viewsSuperblue95

Warburton has had another interview on 19:14 - May 25 by ColchesterBlue1985

Maybe so and we all have our own opinions of who we want and what we want in a manager, thankfully we share the same goal we all want him to succeed. I wasn’t happy when Magilton was given the gig however at his first press conference I was like a kid on Xmas day. Bottom line is whoever I want is irrelevant (maybe thankfully) I will support whoever is put in charge.

I think the only way to unite the fam base would be to get Megson. Even the biggest happy clappers would be enraged

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Warburton has had another interview on 19:27 - May 25 with 764 viewsJETPower

Warburton has had another interview on 19:24 - May 25 by Superblue95

I think the only way to unite the fam base would be to get Megson. Even the biggest happy clappers would be enraged

I don't like my capacity for happy clapping being undermined here. Get behind him I say.
Warburton has had another interview on 19:28 - May 25 with 764 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Warburton has had another interview on 19:24 - May 25 by Superblue95

I agree with that 100% Portman road would be like one great big away end every game.
Warburton has had another interview on 19:43 - May 25 with 750 viewsjas0999

Wouldn’t be surprised. Warburton was my early pick. But I’ve now been caught up in the young promising manager appointment. I’d now be disappointed if it isn’t Hurst, considering we lost out on Ross.

Agree with others though. Warburton next best option if Evans fails to land top two choices.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 19:45]
Warburton has had another interview on 20:03 - May 25 with 730 viewsLuk38644

Warburton has had another interview on 19:43 - May 25 by jas0999

Wouldn’t be surprised. Warburton was my early pick. But I’ve now been caught up in the young promising manager appointment. I’d now be disappointed if it isn’t Hurst, considering we lost out on Ross.

Agree with others though. Warburton next best option if Evans fails to land top two choices.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 19:45]

He (and Mowbray) were my early pick's too as I thought we'd go for the 'tried-and-tested- Championship manager once again.

That said, now we're clearly aiming for a younger and upcoming manager, Hurst seems to fit the bill but if it falls through for whatever reason, surely Warburton will be in consideration?

EADT seem to suggest that Steijn, Clarke and Lampard have all been sounded out as backup as well and to be honest, I wouldn't mind any of them! Quite nice to not be worried about it all!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024