Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And people think the news comments are bad.... 18:59 - May 25 with 1156 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Comments on ITFC Instagram posts are a new level of numbskullery....

Someone genuinely commented on a photo announcing the Barnet preseason game saying “Let’s go f**k em up please” (At least the little ICF wannabe said ‘please’ I suppose)

Now someone has commented on a post about the Adidas deal asking for ITFC to send him some photos of the new rumoured kits.... sure thing mate, they are on the way.

Praying these types never discover this site.

(PS New poster so please be nice... and my answer is Camembert)
And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:02 - May 25 with 1128 viewsSuperblue95

F**k up the Barnet fans? All 26 of them?? Bold move

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:03 - May 25 with 1120 viewsLord_Lucan

Welcome Matt

Room temperature or baked Camembert?

Crackers or crusty bread?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:16 - May 25 with 1089 viewsMatt_Netherlands

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:03 - May 25 by Lord_Lucan

Welcome Matt

Room temperature or baked Camembert?

Crackers or crusty bread?

Has to be warm, I’m no animal.

And bread all the way. Ideally ciabatta, not sure Hovis 50/50 quite does the trick.
And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:35 - May 25 with 1053 viewswkj

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:16 - May 25 by Matt_Netherlands

And bread all the way. Ideally ciabatta, not sure Hovis 50/50 quite does the trick.

You're in

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:42 - May 25 with 1023 viewsLord_Lucan

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:16 - May 25 by Matt_Netherlands

Welcome Matt

I am warm with a tiger loaf

What part of Holland are you from - or is that a play on Matt Hollands name?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:55 - May 25 with 1002 viewsMatt_Netherlands

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:42 - May 25 by Lord_Lucan

Welcome Matt

I am warm with a tiger loaf

What part of Holland are you from - or is that a play on Matt Hollands name?

Was called Dutch by a drunk American in a pub a few weeks back but alas I’m IP3 born and raised (innit). Simply a play on the name of Late Kick Off’s finest ever presenter... apparently he played for town too
And people think the news comments are bad.... on 20:31 - May 25 with 950 viewsLord_Lucan

And people think the news comments are bad.... on 19:55 - May 25 by Matt_Netherlands

Was called Dutch by a drunk American in a pub a few weeks back but alas I’m IP3 born and raised (innit). Simply a play on the name of Late Kick Off’s finest ever presenter... apparently he played for town too

Are you a Gainsborough boy?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024