Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fram Butchers 19:09 - May 25 with 1494 viewswkj

Bit of a wet one today, but that didn't stop me firing up the coals - I don't want to do a report on every butchers going, but if you are ever in the area, they are a damn fine butchers. Bacon wasnt over salty, but very tender and delicious, their £15 for 4 people BBQ box was a steal (4 flat irons, 8 Sausages, 4 kebabs, 4 spare ribs), and their red onion/beef and pork/apple burgers were fantastic.

Sorry if I trigger any vegans, but I can happily include you by saying that Fram has a big co-op, that aught to do ya.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fram Butchers on 19:19 - May 25 with 1474 viewsJ2BLUE

Reminds me of that South Park episode "i'm white trash and i'm in trouble"

We should make a BBQ show and have someone say "i'm a vegan and i've been triggered".

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fram Butchers on 19:21 - May 25 with 1468 viewswkj

Fram Butchers on 19:19 - May 25 by J2BLUE

Reminds me of that South Park episode "i'm white trash and i'm in trouble"

We should make a BBQ show and have someone say "i'm a vegan and i've been triggered".

Do you think Phil would put it on the upcoming TWTD TV streaming TV subscription service?

Crybaby

Fram Butchers on 19:24 - May 25 with 1459 viewsReuser_is_God

My local butcher seems to have gone down hill this year.

Changed the sausages & has stopped doing alternate burgers such as lamb, bacon & pork & apple. Not impressed.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fram Butchers on 19:25 - May 25 with 1453 viewsJ2BLUE

Fram Butchers on 19:24 - May 25 by Reuser_is_God

Changed the sausages & has stopped doing alternate burgers such as lamb, bacon & pork & apple. Not impressed.

Manns?

Truly impaired.

Fram Butchers on 19:27 - May 25 with 1453 viewsReuser_is_God

Fram Butchers on 19:25 - May 25 by J2BLUE

Manns?

Yeah.

I politely enquired about the sausages.

Basically said they used to do them all by hand but demand was so high they had to get a machine. Apparently the sausage meat mix is the same as before but the skin is different. Not sure I believe that.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 19:28]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fram Butchers on 19:27 - May 25 with 1441 viewswkj

Fram Butchers on 19:24 - May 25 by Reuser_is_God

You know I found sausages across the board have been on a downward trend, both in the supers and at various butchers, shame really as you cant go wrong with sausage, mash and a bit of onion gravy.

Crybaby

Fram Butchers on 19:30 - May 25 with 1417 viewsJ2BLUE

Fram Butchers on 19:27 - May 25 by wkj

You know I found sausages across the board have been on a downward trend, both in the supers and at various butchers, shame really as you cant go wrong with sausage, mash and a bit of onion gravy.

That'll be £90 please.

Truly impaired.

Fram Butchers on 19:31 - May 25 with 1407 viewsJ2BLUE

Fram Butchers on 19:27 - May 25 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah.

I politely enquired about the sausages.

Basically said they used to do them all by hand but demand was so high they had to get a machine. Apparently the sausage meat mix is the same as before but the skin is different. Not sure I believe that.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 19:28]

I've never been in there to be honest.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 19:31]

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Fram Butchers on 19:34 - May 25 with 1394 viewswkj

Fram Butchers on 19:31 - May 25 by J2BLUE

I've never been in there to be honest.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 19:31]

You pay a little more at most butchers, but if they're good they're worth it. There is no exaggeration when I say that I eat less if the quality is better, and the lack of water and fillers in butchery meat makes a difference. My monthly meat budget for 1 person is about £12 a week, which really isn't much more than what i spent in Sainsbrees

Crybaby

Fram Butchers on 19:42 - May 25 with 1369 viewsJ2BLUE

Fram Butchers on 19:34 - May 25 by wkj

You pay a little more at most butchers, but if they're good they're worth it. There is no exaggeration when I say that I eat less if the quality is better, and the lack of water and fillers in butchery meat makes a difference. My monthly meat budget for 1 person is about £12 a week, which really isn't much more than what i spent in Sainsbrees

I usually order from musclefood or go to Suffolk Food Hall.

I recommend the chorizo and bacon burgers, broxtead burgers and beer bacon from SFH.

Truly impaired.

Fram Butchers on 20:56 - May 25 with 1288 viewswkj

Fram Butchers on 19:42 - May 25 by J2BLUE

I usually order from musclefood or go to Suffolk Food Hall.

I recommend the chorizo and bacon burgers, broxtead burgers and beer bacon from SFH.

I usually order musclefood througout the winter, and fresh during the summer, more because frozen meat tends to not matter as much if you slowcook/stew with it, and summer is always nicer fresh to fork. I keep meaning to try SFH but it will be a while before im in Ipswich with me car again

Crybaby

Fram Butchers on 21:24 - May 25 with 1259 viewsChiefXL

Fram Butchers on 20:56 - May 25 by wkj

I usually order musclefood througout the winter, and fresh during the summer, more because frozen meat tends to not matter as much if you slowcook/stew with it, and summer is always nicer fresh to fork. I keep meaning to try SFH but it will be a while before im in Ipswich with me car again

The best butchers in Ipswich IMO was Rose House Butchery behind The Thomas Wolsey but sadly they shut this month.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024