Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent 20:29 - May 25 with 5938 viewsLord_Lucan

In reality, like most people, I haven't got much of a clue about Hurst but to me it seems reminiscent of John Duncans appointment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Cheer up swwet cheeks on 21:32 - May 25 with 1524 viewsLord_Lucan

Cheer up swwet cheeks on 21:05 - May 25 by Dyland

Er get off da internet?

I'm a bit better now.

I've made a cheese and onion sandwich, opened a bottle of red and found a box set of Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Cheer up swwet cheeks on 21:34 - May 25 with 1511 viewsDanTheMan

Cheer up swwet cheeks on 21:32 - May 25 by Lord_Lucan

I'm a bit better now.

I've made a cheese and onion sandwich, opened a bottle of red and found a box set of Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads.

Sounds like a pretty decent Friday.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 21:35 - May 25 with 1514 viewsm14_blue

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 21:28 - May 25 by Illinoisblue

It won’t make a scrap of difference who the manager is if Evans continues with strategy of minimal funding while hoping for lots of luck.

I get what you're saying but of course it makes a difference.

If anything, it's even more important to have the right manager when funds are tight.
Cheer up swwet cheeks on 21:35 - May 25 with 1512 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Cheer up swwet cheeks on 20:59 - May 25 by Lord_Lucan

Well I'm not drinking like I once did but I am genuinely annoyed about the whole manager / Ipswich situation.

I've never known anyone suffer stress like you do.

I'm sure it will be resolved by the end of next week.

....then there will be transfer speculation to stress about ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

sounds pretty sh1t tbh on 21:37 - May 25 with 1507 viewsDyland

Cheer up swwet cheeks on 21:34 - May 25 by DanTheMan

Sounds like a pretty decent Friday.

:)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

sounds pretty sh1t tbh on 21:38 - May 25 with 1504 viewsDanTheMan

sounds pretty sh1t tbh on 21:37 - May 25 by Dyland

:)

Don't kick a man when he's down!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

sounds pretty sh1t tbh on 21:46 - May 25 with 1489 viewsDyland

sounds pretty sh1t tbh on 21:38 - May 25 by DanTheMan

Don't kick a man when he's down!

Lucers can handle the truth.

A cheese and onion sarnie? Honestly.

Even in your man cave this is a feeble effort Lucan. Booooop.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

sounds pretty sh1t tbh on 22:25 - May 25 with 1446 viewsLord_Lucan

sounds pretty sh1t tbh on 21:46 - May 25 by Dyland

Lucers can handle the truth.

A cheese and onion sarnie? Honestly.

Even in your man cave this is a feeble effort Lucan. Booooop.

I was gonna have an Indian but I fancied cheese and onion,

I feel a bit bloated now.

Login to get fewer ads

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 22:38 - May 25 with 1434 viewswkj

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 21:28 - May 25 by Illinoisblue

It won’t make a scrap of difference who the manager is if Evans continues with strategy of minimal funding while hoping for lots of luck.

Steady on mate, there will be plenty of time to bash evans' transfer policy in August, hold your horses

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 23:02 - May 25 with 1407 viewsVic

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 20:47 - May 25 by LeoMuff

So what attracts you to Parker over Hurst we literally have nothing on him at all, never managed only plus is played at top level, and as others have posted name one ex England player who has become a decent manager.

Coleman is just same old championship manager treadmill.

Alf Ramsey

Bobby Robson

Glen hoddle

Terry Venables

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 01:17 - May 26 with 1355 viewsBluespeed225

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 20:51 - May 25 by Lord_Lucan

He sort of oozes success, I think Parker is a dude, snappy dresser.

I do feel that fine gauge knitwear is a key to a good manager now. Ross liked a cardy’, but if Hurst has a John Smedley contact we’re in clover!
I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 06:19 - May 26 with 1287 viewsLeoMuff

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 23:02 - May 25 by Vic

Alf Ramsey

Bobby Robson

Glen hoddle

Terry Venables

4 since 1950 you can name, great out of what 200 ? Proves the point rather, and Hoddle is pushing it.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 07:39 - May 26 with 1258 viewsITFC_Forever

I've just recovered from the Ross pincer move but I am very despondent on 21:20 - May 25 by Lesta_Tractor

Christ, I reckon the most successful manager out of 90s onwards England players would probably be Paul Ince!!!

Gareth Southgate has probably done the best from that generation.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024