Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) 22:50 - May 25 with 1837 viewsmartin12120137

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 22:55 - May 25 with 1821 viewstortoise

I’m a plumber, but I don’t need any advice. Thanks anyway.
Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:00 - May 25 with 1819 viewsmartin12120137

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 22:55 - May 25 by tortoise

I’m a plumber, but I don’t need any advice. Thanks anyway.

Haha thanks mate. I’m moving in to a new house soon and really want to put a downstairs toilet in, I have a garage which I’m going to put a stud wall down the middle of to make half of it the downstairs toilet, thing is the bathroom is the opposite end of the house, how would I get all pipes that are needed there and get connected to the waste? What’s the easiest/ best way? Thanks
Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:00 - May 25 with 1815 viewsgtsb

There you go. No call out charge.
Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:08 - May 25 with 1789 viewsitfcpaul

How easy is it to fit a new flush system in a toilet?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:13 - May 25 with 1770 viewsGodzilla

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:08 - May 25 by itfcpaul

Not always that that straight forward, my mate's Ball Cock is stuck up his U bend, all advice welcomed.
Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:17 - May 25 with 1752 viewsgtsb

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:08 - May 25 by itfcpaul

Quite easy as long as you don't forget to change the Doughnut ring.
Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:18 - May 25 with 1755 viewsslump

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:00 - May 25 by martin12120137

Haha thanks mate. I’m moving in to a new house soon and really want to put a downstairs toilet in, I have a garage which I’m going to put a stud wall down the middle of to make half of it the downstairs toilet, thing is the bathroom is the opposite end of the house, how would I get all pipes that are needed there and get connected to the waste? What’s the easiest/ best way? Thanks

The easiest way (installing a macerator) is probably not the best way. The best way will involve a lot of digging and will be reasonably expensive. The other way chops up your sh!t and pumps it to your downstairs waste.

When the macerator gets jammed because one of your family tries and flushes their mouse down it, be prepared to play with your own poo or pay a premium for mugs like me to do so.

You are welcome....

UTT

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:20 - May 25 with 1745 viewsmartin12120137

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:18 - May 25 by slump

The easiest way (installing a macerator) is probably not the best way. The best way will involve a lot of digging and will be reasonably expensive. The other way chops up your sh!t and pumps it to your downstairs waste.

When the macerator gets jammed because one of your family tries and flushes their mouse down it, be prepared to play with your own poo or pay a premium for mugs like me to do so.

You are welcome....

Haha thanks for that mate appriciate it. How much does each way cost roughly do you know ? Thanks
Login to get fewer ads

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:40 - May 25 with 1719 viewsslump

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:20 - May 25 by martin12120137

Haha thanks for that mate appriciate it. How much does each way cost roughly do you know ? Thanks

Not easy to price without seeing it, but you'd probably get change from a grand for the easy option (excluding the last bog and tiling etc) the best option is quite involved and depending on the length and and what finishes will need to be reinstated, would be considerably over that. It needs pricing.

UTT

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 07:04 - May 26 with 1610 viewsmartin12120137

Is there any plumbers on here need some advice ? Thanks (n/t) on 23:40 - May 25 by slump

Not easy to price without seeing it, but you'd probably get change from a grand for the easy option (excluding the last bog and tiling etc) the best option is quite involved and depending on the length and and what finishes will need to be reinstated, would be considerably over that. It needs pricing.

Ok thanks mate appreciate it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024