Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head 08:26 - May 27 with 6051 viewsSomethingBlue

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:40 - May 27 with 5484 viewsSporall

There's only one c unit associated with that tweet.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 8:40]
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:44 - May 27 with 5441 viewsSomethingBlue

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:40 - May 27 by Sporall

There's only one c unit associated with that tweet.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 8:40]

Absolute legend though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:46 - May 27 with 5433 viewsitfcjoe

Glad to see that not only are their legends merely good 2nd tier players but also classy guys as well
[Post edited 27 May 2018 8:47]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:48 - May 27 with 5405 viewsSteve_M

Perhaps he was out in the sun without his hat.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:49 - May 27 with 5391 viewsitfcjoe

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:48 - May 27 by Steve_M

Perhaps he was out in the sun without his hat.

I reckon he was playing pool at the pub and his mates did it then hid his phone

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 09:02 - May 27 with 5327 viewsSuperblue95

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 08:49 - May 27 by itfcjoe

I reckon he was playing pool at the pub and his mates did it then hid his phone

You're being generous assuming he has mates

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 09:06 - May 27 with 5297 viewsPendejo

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 09:02 - May 27 by Superblue95

You're being generous assuming he has mates

As long as he has the money to buy a round or five he will have mates

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 10:48 - May 27 with 5044 viewschristiand

Great to see some compassion for a fellow professional. Hope Karius tweets him back and asks how he got on when he played in the CL final? What a tw*t!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 10:57 - May 27 with 5020 viewsLord_Lucan

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 10:48 - May 27 by christiand

Great to see some compassion for a fellow professional. Hope Karius tweets him back and asks how he got on when he played in the CL final? What a tw*t!!!

I was expecting all his fellow players and manager to put an arm round him after the whistle but they all seemed to blank him which I thought was a bit bad.

I felt sorry for the poor old biscuit.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 11:00 - May 27 with 5006 viewsSuperfrans

He is such a lowlife scumbag.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 11:02 - May 27 with 4999 viewsTrequartista

Either we remove all the swear filters to make it 18+ message board, or you should remove that. I'm happy with either.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 11:03]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:11 - May 27 with 4960 viewschristiand

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 10:57 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

I was expecting all his fellow players and manager to put an arm round him after the whistle but they all seemed to blank him which I thought was a bit bad.

Really disappointing to view LL, not one Liverpool player went up to console him and left him lying face down feeling like crap at the final whistle. Thought it took some balls for Karius to applaud the thousands of Liverpool fans afterwards, I'd want the ground to swallow me whole! I really hope he can return a better and stronger keeper, but just not sure that will be with Liverpool though.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 11:14]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 11:15 - May 27 with 4947 viewspoppiesman

Darren Huckerby, living proof that the word legend is used far too easily in football.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:32 - May 27 with 4882 viewsLord_Lucan

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:11 - May 27 by christiand

Really disappointing to view LL, not one Liverpool player went up to console him and left him lying face down feeling like crap at the final whistle. Thought it took some balls for Karius to applaud the thousands of Liverpool fans afterwards, I'd want the ground to swallow me whole! I really hope he can return a better and stronger keeper, but just not sure that will be with Liverpool though.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 11:14]

I thought it was totally disgraceful, especially from Klopp who I really liked until he turned into a red.

I know Bellamy is a bit of a tool but his comments make me believe that the poor bloke got slaughtered in the changing room. I always thought the purpose of a team is to stick together.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:17 - May 27 with 4772 viewsfloridaboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:32 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

I thought it was totally disgraceful, especially from Klopp who I really liked until he turned into a red.

I know Bellamy is a bit of a tool but his comments make me believe that the poor bloke got slaughtered in the changing room. I always thought the purpose of a team is to stick together.

Fair comment but they were two Sunday morning league howlers.

Get a decent keeper and they will be a force to be reckoned with. Both their front line keepers are very poor!
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 12:27 - May 27 with 4741 viewsLord_Lucan

I misread the OP as Bellamy.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:28 - May 27 with 4731 viewsLord_Lucan

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:17 - May 27 by floridaboy

Fair comment but they were two Sunday morning league howlers.

Get a decent keeper and they will be a force to be reckoned with. Both their front line keepers are very poor!

That’s not really the point though. It’s a football game and he is a human being.

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 12:30 - May 27 with 4713 viewspointofblue

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 12:27 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

Even Bellamy has more class than that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 12:32 - May 27 with 4711 viewsstonojnr

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 10:57 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

Klopp did the same thing in the Europa league final, he just walked straight off down the tunnel after the final whistle, didnt even wait for the trophy presentation, and certainly wasnt bothering consoling his players or applauding fans
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 12:54 - May 27 with 4652 viewssolemio

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 12:27 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

I really don't think that Bellamy would do such a thing.
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 13:08 - May 27 with 4618 viewspoppiesman

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 12:32 - May 27 by stonojnr

Klopp did the same thing in the Europa league final, he just walked straight off down the tunnel after the final whistle, didnt even wait for the trophy presentation, and certainly wasnt bothering consoling his players or applauding fans

Klopp always has been a very sore loser, he wins without dignity too, with his over the top celebrations.
I'm happy they lost last night. Their fans are probably the most deluded in the world and its never Liverpool's fault when they lose, they always play the victims!
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 13:17 - May 27 with 4576 viewswaveneyblue

[Post edited 27 May 2018 13:20]
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 14:30 - May 27 with 4399 viewshoppy

You appear to have spelled ‘bell‘ wrongly ... it’s not spelt ‘leg’..

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 15:01 - May 27 with 4309 viewssolemio

Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 13:08 - May 27 by poppiesman

Klopp always has been a very sore loser, he wins without dignity too, with his over the top celebrations.
I'm happy they lost last night. Their fans are probably the most deluded in the world and its never Liverpool's fault when they lose, they always play the victims!

Some of them are so deluded that they think they've been European champions five times.
Think Huckerby's legend status might have gone to his head on 17:24 - May 27 with 4059 viewsKeno

Was he wearing his hat?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024