Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karius mistakes... 14:26 - May 27 with 1567 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Felt bad for the guy.

To be fair, his performance has meant that that bang average performance of the other players is now overlooked.

Liverpool were never gonna win after Salah went off.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Karius mistakes... on 14:43 - May 27 with 1508 viewsTractorWood

When I saw Lallana come on for Salah I knew they were doomed.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Karius mistakes... on 14:45 - May 27 with 1502 viewsJ2BLUE

Think that's harsh and unfair on the likes of Mane who have the quality to make something happen. They lost 3-1 with two huge mistakes including for the opening goal.

My money would have been on Madrid but you can't say Liverpool had no chance at all.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Karius mistakes... on 14:51 - May 27 with 1487 viewsTractorWood

Karius mistakes... on 14:45 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Think that's harsh and unfair on the likes of Mane who have the quality to make something happen. They lost 3-1 with two huge mistakes including for the opening goal.

My money would have been on Madrid but you can't say Liverpool had no chance at all.

Mane looked really decent. They didn't take advantage of their supremacy in the first 30 and paid for it in the end. Also worth considering that Bale was the real difference yesterday. He wins the game at 1-1 with some brazen magic. Fair play to him.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Karius mistakes... on 15:28 - May 27 with 1406 viewsRIPbobby

I think he looks suspect for the overhead kick. You watch it again. He is diving to make a comfortable save and then pulls his arms away from the ball. To me he looked like he didn't try to save it at all.
Karius mistakes... on 15:42 - May 27 with 1353 viewsVic

Karius mistakes... on 15:28 - May 27 by RIPbobby

I think he looks suspect for the overhead kick. You watch it again. He is diving to make a comfortable save and then pulls his arms away from the ball. To me he looked like he didn't try to save it at all.

Sorry, but that’s just wrong! Comfortable save? He was never anywhere near it - nor would any decent keeper have been.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Karius mistakes... on 15:47 - May 27 with 1340 viewsLord_Lucan

Karius mistakes... on 15:28 - May 27 by RIPbobby

What??

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Karius mistakes... on 15:49 - May 27 with 1332 viewsJ2BLUE

Karius mistakes... on 15:47 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

What??

I think some people are determined to make this a match fixing thing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Karius mistakes... on 15:56 - May 27 with 1312 viewsRobTheMonk

The overhead was a great goal but I couldn't help but feel that De Gea keeps it out. It looked like Karius thought it was going over. The other two though, my god.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024