Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, 17:25 - May 27 with 7085 viewsLankHenners

a playoff final no less, a bit simple or what?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:30 - May 27 with 4083 viewsSarge

There are a fair few simple people about. You only have to take a look at the shifting sands of opinion pieces after the Jack Ross rollercoaster to see that.
Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:30 - May 27 with 4075 viewsKeno

How long have you been posting on here??

That people are doing that really shouldn’t surprise you!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:33 - May 27 with 4045 viewsLankHenners

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:30 - May 27 by Keno

How long have you been posting on here??

That people are doing that really shouldn’t surprise you!!

Fair point!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:33 - May 27 with 4036 viewsMullet

Not everyone.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:35 - May 27 with 4005 viewsHoppersblue10

Player for player Rotherham are better, the two subs up top for Shrews have been very poor.

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:37 - May 27 with 3975 viewsLord_Lucan

Yes.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:39 - May 27 with 3968 viewsLuk38644

Hurst has carried relegation favourites to a play-off final after a 62 game season and still, some Town fans find reason to moan about the bloke.

We've got some proper weapons in our fanbase.
Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:43 - May 27 with 3918 viewsHerbivore

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:35 - May 27 by Hoppersblue10

Player for player Rotherham are better, the two subs up top for Shrews have been very poor.

Yep, Shrewsbury's two sub strikers looked pub standard. They could well go down next year if Hurst leaves, he's massively overachieved with that squad.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:43 - May 27 with 3918 viewsSteve_M

I'm going to wait until half time of the first match of the season before judging him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:44 - May 27 with 3880 viewsReuser_is_God

Yes.

I didn’t even watch it purely so I don’t have any pre conceived ideas of him.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:47 - May 27 with 3844 viewsvapour_trail

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:43 - May 27 by Steve_M

I'm going to wait until half time of the first match of the season before judging him.

Nah, I’ll be moving to the hurst out camp when I see the line up for his first pre season game.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

A "Hurst Inner" then? (n/t) on 17:48 - May 27 with 3823 viewsBloots

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:43 - May 27 by Steve_M

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:48 - May 27 with 3805 viewsMullet

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:47 - May 27 by vapour_trail

Nah, I’ll be moving to the hurst out camp when I see the line up for his first pre season game.

Imagine if we announce Life-vest Tim later.

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:51 - May 27 with 3768 viewsNo9

Judging your next big personnel appointment on how they handle the job in hand at the big occassion (pressure), is a very good way to establish if that person is likely to be a fit for your difficult position wouldn't it?
Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:00 - May 27 with 3720 viewsHerbivore

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:51 - May 27 by No9

Judging your next big personnel appointment on how they handle the job in hand at the big occassion (pressure), is a very good way to establish if that person is likely to be a fit for your difficult position wouldn't it?

I'd say judging them on their overall achievements is a much better way to go.

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:04 - May 27 with 3693 viewsMullet

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 17:51 - May 27 by No9

How do you think Hurst handled the pressure then?

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:09 - May 27 with 3669 viewsAljoBlue

I think seeing those Shrewsbury players today, apart from Nolan and the keeper, getting them to 2 Wembley finals is outstanding from Hurst.

The 62 games deffo caught up with them but, despite this, Shrewsbury were not hoofers and I am optimistic that with our players that Hurst will not be a mini-mick or mick-lite

Best thing Marcus could have done is get one of his kids and the ITFC contract upto Hurst "Paul, can I have your autograph please"
Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:10 - May 27 with 3659 viewsgrimboy

Don’t be stupid.
Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:14 - May 27 with 3627 viewsvapour_trail

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:10 - May 27 by grimboy

Don’t be stupid.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:15 - May 27 with 3622 viewsJohnny_Boy

It'll still be Barcelona-esq compared to the dross which was previously served up.

Amen.
We should judge ANY manager after 8 games in my view... on 18:19 - May 27 with 3608 viewsunstableblue

Hurst, Coleman, or whoever... we should back vocally any new appointment.

If they fail then so be it... and Marcus probably is culpable.

BUT there is nothing wrong with commenting that they’ve been outplayed today, AND have not played well for some months (ask a Shrewsbury fan).

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Amen on 18:20 - May 27 with 3601 viewsunstableblue

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:15 - May 27 by Johnny_Boy

It'll still be Barcelona-esq compared to the dross which was previously served up.

Amen.

We will surely never sink to those depths again

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:24 - May 27 with 3576 viewsFrimleyBlue

Didnt watch it. no i dont want hurst

17 home goals in 17 games and 80% of less than 3 goals in a game doesnt float my boat

We dont have the funds to compete against the top 6

So fk results. Give us entertainment. Not another Mick thanks

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is everyone that is judging Hurst on one match, on 18:26 - May 27 with 3571 viewshector_clifford

It's very unfair to judge, especially today, we didn't play particularly well in our play off final, compared to the rest of the season.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

We should judge ANY manager after 8 games in my view... on 18:28 - May 27 with 3555 viewsHerbivore

We should judge ANY manager after 8 games in my view... on 18:19 - May 27 by unstableblue

Hurst, Coleman, or whoever... we should back vocally any new appointment.

If they fail then so be it... and Marcus probably is culpable.

BUT there is nothing wrong with commenting that they’ve been outplayed today, AND have not played well for some months (ask a Shrewsbury fan).

We don't all have fictional mates who just so happen to follow each of the 92 league clubs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024