Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This may well lead to me getting banned 19:14 - May 28 with 6426 viewsbrogansnose

but, seeing as its been a long hot Bank Holiday, I've been on the beer quite a bit and I have to say that ,after thorough testing, Ghost Ship is a bit rubbish. Not a patch on Ease Up or even Explorer.

In mitigation I still love cheese.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:18 - May 28 with 1944 viewsFtnfwest

I like all three if that’s allowed?
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:19 - May 28 with 1943 viewsBluefish

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:03 - May 28 by Mullet

Sounds reasonable. As you may know. If it's not red, it's not wine where I come from. If it's not before 11am it's also the best time to enjoy it.

I've been sinking Coronas on my patio, it's the thinking man's San Miguel.

How many times do I need to explain this? Red in autumn/winter (tempranillo rioja) white in spring/summer (Marlborough sauvignon blanc

Tonight is bottle of prosecco down and now on to bottle of champagne. Not planned but 1st bottle of fizz went down so easy that the fridge was raised

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:22 - May 28 with 1942 viewswoodbridge_blue

Went to watch Woodbridge Blue Junior play cricket for Suffolk at Grantham yesterday.... the bar had over 40 different bottled real ales available, haven't seen a sports club bar like that in many a year. Only managed a couple, but the Tanglefoot and Timothy Taylor Landlord went down a treat. Ghostship was available but to be honest it was one of the first ones I passed over.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:24 - May 28 with 1926 viewssolemio

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:19 - May 28 by Bluefish

How many times do I need to explain this? Red in autumn/winter (tempranillo rioja) white in spring/summer (Marlborough sauvignon blanc

Tonight is bottle of prosecco down and now on to bottle of champagne. Not planned but 1st bottle of fizz went down so easy that the fridge was raised

You're a big strong boy raising the fridge.

I drink both red and white at any time of the year depending what I fancy and what I'm eating. I do drink more red in the winter and more white in the summer.

There are more and more good Sauvignon Blancs coming from Chile, some as good as the best Marlboroughs.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:25 - May 28 with 1925 viewsMullet

Pipe down Bridget Jones.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:25 - May 28 with 1925 viewsbrogansnose

Whaaaattt !!!

Prosecco is for girls, just like Robbie Williams is.

We're not mates anymore.

Its over.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:31 - May 28 with 1916 viewsReuser_is_God

Agreed.

It’s an awful beer.

Ease Up IPA is superb.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:33 - May 28 with 1917 viewsGuthrum

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:22 - May 28 by woodbridge_blue

Went to watch Woodbridge Blue Junior play cricket for Suffolk at Grantham yesterday.... the bar had over 40 different bottled real ales available, haven't seen a sports club bar like that in many a year. Only managed a couple, but the Tanglefoot and Timothy Taylor Landlord went down a treat. Ghostship was available but to be honest it was one of the first ones I passed over.

Landlord is always a fine pint!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:39 - May 28 with 1905 viewsBluefish

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:25 - May 28 by brogansnose

Whaaaattt !!!

Prosecco is for girls, just like Robbie Williams is.

We're not mates anymore.

Its over.

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:40 - May 28 with 1903 viewsBluefish

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:25 - May 28 by Mullet

Pipe down Bridget Jones.

Actually made me lol

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:40 - May 28 with 1902 viewsBluefish

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:24 - May 28 by solemio

You're a big strong boy raising the fridge.

I drink both red and white at any time of the year depending what I fancy and what I'm eating. I do drink more red in the winter and more white in the summer.

There are more and more good Sauvignon Blancs coming from Chile, some as good as the best Marlboroughs.

I agree on Chile

This may well lead to me getting banned on 22:05 - May 28 with 1838 viewsnorfsufblue

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:49 - May 28 by Sporall

Beautiful but a winter beer only for me.

Broadside is ok... Adnams Old ale is better but Blackshore Stout is my preferred tipple..
Also did a rather nice Flat white porter in bottles this year!

You might have guessed I much prefer a dark ale but this time of year are obviously in short supply . Usually have to settle for s Guinness!
This may well lead to me getting banned on 22:19 - May 28 with 1829 viewsSpruceMoose

Fook it. I'm with you. Ease Up is the nuts. Ghostship is the beer of choice for the older man. Us go getters prefer something a little more... Less blow offy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This may well lead to me getting banned on 22:57 - May 28 with 1816 viewsChiefXL

So some people like Ghost Ship, others prefer Explorer or Lighthouse.
Some like craft beers, others don't.

Do you.... do you think taste could be subjective?
This may well lead to me getting banned on 08:01 - May 29 with 1745 viewsSteve_M

Nah, Ghostship is a very drinkable IPA. Still goes down well a few pints in making a it a reliable session beer. I find Explorer, whilst perfectly drinkable, a little bland in comparison.

On the subject of beer, I came across Hawkshead Brewery when I was in the Lakes the other week. Their Windermere Pale Ale is absolutely glorious, I might have to order some directly.

http://www.hawksheadbrewery.co.uk/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024