Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this 22:13 - May 28 with 4541 viewsclive_baker

Embarrassing as feck. We know as well as anyone what it’s like to have your best assets stripped off you by a bigger club with deeper budgets. It’s the football food chain. No need to act like idiots and jack off over it at the expense of fans of smaller clubs. Embarrassing.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:14 - May 28 with 4497 viewsLord_Lucan

They did break George Burleys leg.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:17 - May 28 with 4445 viewsgtsb

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:14 - May 28 by Lord_Lucan

And let Mich D'avray score against them.
Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:17 - May 28 with 4445 viewsBrixtonBlue

Really? FFS. Tvvats.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:21 - May 28 with 4390 viewsRudyard83

Just looked at the replies to the Shrewsbury tweet and there are very few Ipswich fans doing anything wrong. Anything negative seems to be a reply to someone slagging us off in the first place.
Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:23 - May 28 with 4360 viewsclive_baker

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:21 - May 28 by Rudyard83

Just looked at the replies to the Shrewsbury tweet and there are very few Ipswich fans doing anything wrong. Anything negative seems to be a reply to someone slagging us off in the first place.

Wasn’t referring to that thread. I’ve seen various tweets referring to them as ‘sh*t’.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:27 - May 28 with 4306 viewsRudyard83

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:23 - May 28 by clive_baker

Wasn’t referring to that thread. I’ve seen various tweets referring to them as ‘sh*t’.

Ah, I should've done more research before commenting. Some of our fans really are ridiculous though
Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:34 - May 28 with 4226 viewstextbackup

Link them on here, I’ve not seen any as yet I must say

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:39 - May 28 with 4172 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:14 - May 28 by Lord_Lucan

The Shrewsbury fans did? Never knew about that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:42 - May 28 with 4128 viewspointofblue

Does that mean Brentford fans can goad us forever more over Alan Judge?

In relation to the OP - Hurst ditched Grimsby for Shrewsbury; he could be ditching Shrewsbury for us; if he does and does well for us he'll probably ditch us for another club. And why shouldn't he? It's his career.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:45 - May 28 with 4107 viewsFifeITFC

Someone really needs to get 12th Man off that damn Twitter.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:47 - May 28 with 4071 viewsLord_Lucan

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:42 - May 28 by pointofblue

Does that mean Brentford fans can goad us forever more over Alan Judge?

In relation to the OP - Hurst ditched Grimsby for Shrewsbury; he could be ditching Shrewsbury for us; if he does and does well for us he'll probably ditch us for another club. And why shouldn't he? It's his career.

Do you take everything so seriously?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:49 - May 28 with 4042 viewspointofblue

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:47 - May 28 by Lord_Lucan

Do you take everything so seriously?

Not usually, but overly tired and hot tonight.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 23:03 - May 28 with 3950 viewsLord_Lucan

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:49 - May 28 by pointofblue

Not usually, but overly tired and hot tonight.

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 23:04 - May 28 with 3934 viewsBlueBadger

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:45 - May 28 by FifeITFC

Someone really needs to get 12th Man off that damn Twitter.

You appear to have spelt 'the entire internet' wrongly, there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 23:13 - May 28 with 3887 viewsjpring89

Disgusting behaviour. Punch them down in the c..t

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 23:18 - May 28 with 3866 viewsGuthrum

I really hope not, that would be stupid.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 23:22 - May 28 with 3847 viewsWicklowBlue

That's Twitter for you...Great for breaking news and obnoxious morons usually within 5 secs after the former.
Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 00:43 - May 29 with 3656 viewsFifeITFC

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 23:04 - May 28 by BlueBadger

You appear to have spelt 'the entire internet' wrongly, there.

I'll be honest, I was thinking that but didn't know if that was too harsh.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 06:13 - May 29 with 3443 viewsshamboy

Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 22:39 - May 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

The Shrewsbury fans did? Never knew about that.

ACL rupture, right knee, actually!
Town fans ‘goading’ Shrewsbury on twitter over this on 09:08 - May 29 with 3139 viewsitfcbam

Sadly we do have a chunk of supporters like that. Totally embarrassing!! Bet if someone approaches someone at this club through the back door method they would also be the 1st to moan. Double standards spring to mind.
The only moral thing is we didn't go 'public until after their season had finished
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024