Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just checked Hurst’s appearances at Portman Road 23:40 - May 28 with 1520 viewshatch

Twice in his career, I believe. One of which I always remember very clearly - the 4-3 victory we had over Rotherham - one of the few occasions I’ve seen a standing ovation for an opposition player, Rotherham’s Campbell-Ryce. He was exceptional that day.
Just checked Hurst’s appearances at Portman Road on 23:42 - May 28 with 1496 viewsclive_baker

He looked like Messi. Chants of ‘sign him up’ from the North stand as he was taken off towards the end.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just checked Hurst’s appearances at Portman Road on 23:45 - May 28 with 1469 viewshatch

Just checked Hurst’s appearances at Portman Road on 23:42 - May 28 by clive_baker

He looked like Messi. Chants of ‘sign him up’ from the North stand as he was taken off towards the end.

Just checked and remarkably he’s still playing for Carlisle United, aged 35.
Just checked Hurst’s appearances at Portman Road on 07:47 - May 29 with 1100 viewsSteve_M

Exceptional is probably stretching it but he was very good and his pace stood out compared to our midfield. Rotherham were also all but relegated before that match so clearly went out to enjoy themselves at a fairly full Portman Road.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just checked Hurst’s appearances at Portman Road on 07:56 - May 29 with 1065 viewsSomethingBlue

Campbell-Ryce played well but it was all a bit weird and, at the time, seemed like some sort of backhanded point about Royle not having us playing like Brazil 1970 despite being free-scoring.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024