Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then... 10:22 - May 30 with 737 viewsclive_baker

"I won't come back until Dino Mick has gone"
"I won't come back until we get a young and up and coming manager rather than a has been"
"I won't come back until we play a few of the young players"
"I won't come back until season ticket prices come down"

Time for a few supporters to put their money where their mouths are I think. On that last point though, I do feel like it would be prudent off the back of this exciting news to reopen the early bird deadline and get a second wave of ticket sales. If we're rolling the dice on a relatively unproven manager and committing to look towards our youth products, one thing they'll all need is the backing of supporters. Mick was too long in the tooth and belligerent to care, the new era might not be. Confidence should never be undervalued in football, it's amazing what 20,000+ vocal supporters can achieve at PR next season and get from this team.

So where are you? Let's be having you.

COYB

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So then... on 10:24 - May 30 with 712 viewsReuser_is_God

Already got my ST after my one year sabbatical.

The messages of thanks I & my fellow non renewers for forcing the club to make the changes we’ve seen recently have been overwhelming.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 10:25]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So then... on 10:25 - May 30 with 694 viewsclive_baker

So then... on 10:24 - May 30 by Reuser_is_God

Already got my ST after my one year sabbatical.

The messages of thanks I & my fellow non renewers for forcing the club to make the changes we’ve seen recently have been overwhelming.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 10:25]

Good lad. Didn't have a ST last season as I was only getting to 50% of home matches, but I've got one this year.

I've got a good feeling about it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024