Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense 22:23 - May 30 with 2350 viewspeterleeblue

Millennial Madness or am I missing the point??
Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:26 - May 30 with 2326 viewswkj

Good god, this is about as tinpot as it gets... there is no chance the reactions were unknown before the "reaction" Such a shame to see us match the type of tinpot nature of those friggers up north.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:31 - May 30 with 2296 viewsclive_baker

Tragic

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:31 - May 30 with 2298 viewspeterleeblue

Hold the back page rip off but a little more professional
Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:34 - May 30 with 2282 viewswkj

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:31 - May 30 by peterleeblue

Hold the back page rip off but a little more professional

Professional... you do realise those squiggles are Archant symbols right?

Crybaby

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:39 - May 30 with 2270 viewsgtsb

Nothing on YouTube, absolutely nothing, will beat the first 7 seconds of this for stupidity.

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:39 - May 30 with 2269 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone with a webcam can now make videos.

Self important people thinking the world needs their opinion.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:41 - May 30 with 2252 viewswkj

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:39 - May 30 by J2BLUE

*stretches* makes a mockery of all us important people who KNOWS the world needs our opinion

Crybaby

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:45 - May 30 with 2231 viewsjaykay

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:39 - May 30 by J2BLUE

you dont even need a webcam, just a twitter account

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:56 - May 30 with 2200 viewspeterleeblue

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 22:34 - May 30 by wkj

Professional... you do realise those squiggles are Archant symbols right?

I did say "little" in comparison to the first video on the thread.
Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:07 - May 30 with 2161 viewsSitfcB

I always think this. Why do people think everyone wants to know their opinion on things, I know it's basically what this place is but it's different compared to this YouTube rubbish.

Everyone thinks they can become famous this way, which, unfortunately some people have through sh!te on YouTube

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:10 - May 30 with 2146 viewsJ2BLUE

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:07 - May 30 by SitfcB

I always think this. Why do people think everyone wants to know their opinion on things, I know it's basically what this place is but it's different compared to this YouTube rubbish.

Everyone thinks they can become famous this way, which, unfortunately some people have through sh!te on YouTube

This place has everyone on the same level. People can start a thread but it's not really the same.

Always makes me laugh when someone gets a few subscribers then says things like "Hi guys, I had to make a video for you all about xxxxxxx". Sure, we wouldn't know what to think without you!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:11 - May 30 with 2147 viewsIllinoisblue

99.9% of all football related vlogs are utter gash.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:13 - May 30 with 2139 viewsIllinoisblue

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:07 - May 30 by SitfcB

It even extends to when Stuart Watson etc do a video preview before games. I don’t want to watch them. I’ll happily read what they have to say but have no interest in their videos

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:26 - May 30 with 2106 viewsnorth_stand77

You're right.

What a load of old rubbish

A young man like that should be out and about getting some air in to his lungs or doing something useful, surely.
It's almost laughable if it wasn't so daft
Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 07:09 - May 31 with 1987 viewsBlueBadger

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 23:11 - May 30 by Illinoisblue

99.9% of all football related vlogs are utter gash.

The words 'football related' here are superfluous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Please can someone tell me the point of this nonsense on 07:28 - May 31 with 1951 viewsGeoffSentence

Get with the times old man. That's vlogging. It is what the kids do these days instead of smoking,drinking and shooting drugs.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024