Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer BBQ 2018 03:06 - Jun 2 with 11173 viewsEdwardStone

The Summer bash is getting ever closer

All welcome for the family-friendly event on Saturday 16th

Further details upon request
Summer BBQ 2018 on 13:41 - Jun 17 with 1302 viewsJ2BLUE

Summer BBQ 2018 on 08:26 - Jun 17 by EdwardStone

Many thanks LL

A tremendous day, enuff food to sink several battleships and more booze than you can imagine

And a wonderful bunch of people.

I went to bed about 1 ish as they were starting on cocktails of mead, port and single malt from pint glasses.

# Scenes

See you here next year, perhaps?

1?!? Lightweight.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Summer BBQ 2018 on 15:43 - Jun 17 with 1266 viewshoppy

Summer BBQ 2018 on 08:26 - Jun 17 by EdwardStone

Many thanks LL

A tremendous day, enuff food to sink several battleships and more booze than you can imagine

And a wonderful bunch of people.

I went to bed about 1 ish as they were starting on cocktails of mead, port and single malt from pint glasses.

# Scenes

See you here next year, perhaps?

Once again, a great time was had by all - thank you EdwardStone for hosting us all. Great food and drink and good company - including a video linkup from NewcyBlue too (who also kindly provided a good supply of Ghost Ship for us).

Look forward to seeing any of you at PR, and if not, then at TWTDBBQ’19.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Summer BBQ 2018 on 16:24 - Jun 17 with 1253 viewsMJallday

Once again many thanks to our wonderful host for putting up with us.

It was great to see old friends, see new friendships be forged . If anyone wants Agys details let me know but thank you for welcoming her - she loved it

Same time next (Chinese new) year?

MJ

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Summer BBQ 2018 on 16:53 - Jun 17 with 1239 viewsEdwardStone

Summer BBQ 2018 on 16:24 - Jun 17 by MJallday

Once again many thanks to our wonderful host for putting up with us.

It was great to see old friends, see new friendships be forged . If anyone wants Agys details let me know but thank you for welcoming her - she loved it

Same time next (Chinese new) year?

MJ

I think that we shall be holding next year's event in early August, try to fit in with Cap'n Newcy's sailing schedule

But a very good event, many thanks to all who popped along. And the lovely Agy was indeed very lovely

And remember, be very careful if you are thinking of stealing a Thule roof box!!
Summer BBQ 2018 on 17:12 - Jun 17 with 1223 viewshoppy

Summer BBQ 2018 on 16:53 - Jun 17 by EdwardStone

I think that we shall be holding next year's event in early August, try to fit in with Cap'n Newcy's sailing schedule

But a very good event, many thanks to all who popped along. And the lovely Agy was indeed very lovely

And remember, be very careful if you are thinking of stealing a Thule roof box!!

As we left, there was a car coming down the track... with a roofbox on the top..

Summer BBQ 2018 on 17:14 - Jun 17 with 1223 viewsGuthrum

Great event, many thanks again to Mr Stone for hosting. Good beer, cider, perry, port, whisky, mead, etc., good food, good company and even the rain mostly only happened while everyone was asleep.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Summer BBQ 2018 on 18:08 - Jun 17 with 1196 viewshoppy

Summer BBQ 2018 on 17:14 - Jun 17 by Guthrum

Great event, many thanks again to Mr Stone for hosting. Good beer, cider, perry, port, whisky, mead, etc., good food, good company and even the rain mostly only happened while everyone was asleep.

Fortunately that was the only time we had the thunder as well... or was that just MJ snoring?

Summer BBQ 2018 on 07:20 - Jun 18 with 1115 viewspimballwizard

Summer BBQ 2018 on 16:53 - Jun 17 by EdwardStone

A MOST enjoyable weekender !! Many thanks to Mr Stone for organising and the rest of the gang who added to the conviviality and non stop banter !!

On the way home we spotted at least 5 roof boxes ... scary !

#seeksnewliver......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024