Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for 18:25 - Jun 2 with 16758 viewspickles110564

Good Evening,

Please can you post one thing by staying in the EU that will help the ordinary person in the UK.
Ones that are on zero hour contracts, can't afford their own house etc.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:29 - Jun 2 with 5678 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheaper imports as the pound strengthens
Cheaper holidays in popular tourist countries
Freedom to move within the EU and find better opportunities

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:31 - Jun 2 with 5658 viewswkj

I quite like the look of the EU flag on my license plate

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:38 - Jun 2 with 5634 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nothing more tiring than the word 'remoaners'.

Spot the daily mail reader.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:40 - Jun 2 with 5610 viewswkj

I think the real post message is... I want to give some people some downers... who wants one?

Crybaby

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:40 - Jun 2 with 5611 viewsSarge

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:29 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

All these plus free entry into many historical and cultural sites.

Ps pickles I was on a zero hour contract and right now I can't afford to buy my own house. Brexit sucks though. All I've got now are fewer opportunities to work wherever I please and I'm paying more for many things. Cheers though.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:41 - Jun 2 with 5606 viewsSpruceMoose

Will you be posting how the current clusterfook will benefit the same people?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:44 - Jun 2 with 5582 viewsm14_blue

The economy would be far stronger.

That will help ordinary people in every area of their life, housing, the NHS, the police force, education, transport, prison service etc etc etc

And millions of hard working European migrants would still feel welcome in our country.

And you'd be annoyed.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:46 - Jun 2 with 5573 viewspickles110564

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:29 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

Cheaper imports as the pound strengthens - food will be cheaper once we leave the EU.Cheaper holidays in popular tourist countries - Think you are missing the point with the people I described.
Freedom to move within the EU and find better opportunities - There will be more jobs for UK people once entry to the UK is harder.
Houses will become cheaper as not having to house the amount of people streaming into our country for our benefit system and free NHS.
Login to get fewer ads

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:46 - Jun 2 with 5565 viewspickles110564

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:38 - Jun 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nothing more tiring than the word 'remoaners'.

Spot the daily mail reader.

But that is all they do - moan!
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:48 - Jun 2 with 5549 viewswkj

everyone wants to be pazelle lately, bring on next season

Crybaby

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:48 - Jun 2 with 5546 viewspickles110564

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:40 - Jun 2 by Sarge

All these plus free entry into many historical and cultural sites.

Ps pickles I was on a zero hour contract and right now I can't afford to buy my own house. Brexit sucks though. All I've got now are fewer opportunities to work wherever I please and I'm paying more for many things. Cheers though.

If there was not freedom of movement, don't you think house prices would be cheaper?
There are fewer opportunities due to the amount of people coming to our country every year.

When there are fewer people wages will rise.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:48 - Jun 2 with 5544 viewsJ2BLUE

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:46 - Jun 2 by pickles110564

Cheaper imports as the pound strengthens - food will be cheaper once we leave the EU.Cheaper holidays in popular tourist countries - Think you are missing the point with the people I described.
Freedom to move within the EU and find better opportunities - There will be more jobs for UK people once entry to the UK is harder.
Houses will become cheaper as not having to house the amount of people streaming into our country for our benefit system and free NHS.

Well you said 'the ordinary person' then defined the ordinary person as a zero hours contract worker. Which is it?

How will food be cheaper?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:49 - Jun 2 with 5537 viewspickles110564

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:41 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

Will you be posting how the current clusterfook will benefit the same people?

Already done so m8. You still live abroad and want to tell us about why we should remain in the EU?
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:49 - Jun 2 with 5535 viewstractordownsouth

Freedom of movement to find a job
Better collective response to environmental issues
Free trade with European countries, lowering the prices of imports

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:50 - Jun 2 with 5532 viewsfooters

You'd be best off asking your question to the Tory party.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:52 - Jun 2 with 5512 viewswkj

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:50 - Jun 2 by footers

not if he wants a definitive answer he isnt

Crybaby

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:52 - Jun 2 with 5513 viewspickles110564

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:44 - Jun 2 by m14_blue

The economy would be far stronger.

That will help ordinary people in every area of their life, housing, the NHS, the police force, education, transport, prison service etc etc etc

And millions of hard working European migrants would still feel welcome in our country.

And you'd be annoyed.

The NHS would be stronger outside of the EU as we would not have people coming over for free operations.

Agree that there are hard working European migrants - what about the rapists etc. that are able to come into our country due to the free movement?

There are too many children in our schools - less migrants mean smaller class sizes.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:52 - Jun 2 with 5508 viewsClapham_Junction

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:46 - Jun 2 by pickles110564

The whole 'immigrants are taking our jobs' thing doesn't work as the number of jobs in a service-based economy like ours is strongly correlated to the population. If EU workers leave, demand for goods and services will fall and the number of jobs available is likely to do so too.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 18:54]
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:53 - Jun 2 with 5500 viewstractordownsouth

Immigrants make a positive contribution to the NHS and welfare. You can't just have the doctors and not the patients, it works both ways.

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:53 - Jun 2 with 5505 viewsSarge

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:48 - Jun 2 by pickles110564

If there was not freedom of movement, don't you think house prices would be cheaper?
There are fewer opportunities due to the amount of people coming to our country every year.

When there are fewer people wages will rise.

Net migration from non-EU countries is over twice as high as from EU countries. So there's still going to be loads of people coming to the UK there'll just be almost entirely from Asia and Africa as opposed to being only mostly from there at the moment.

It worries me that you don't really seem to understand the actual situation and yet your vote counted the same as mine.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:54 - Jun 2 with 5500 viewspickles110564

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:48 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

Well you said 'the ordinary person' then defined the ordinary person as a zero hours contract worker. Which is it?

How will food be cheaper?

Jacob Rees Mogg explained how the food would be cheaper on many occasions once we leave.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:54 - Jun 2 with 5492 viewswkj

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:54 - Jun 2 by pickles110564

Jacob Rees Mogg explained how the food would be cheaper on many occasions once we leave.

His lot also said the NHS would get 350m a week leaving, so there is that to look forward to

Crybaby

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:54 - Jun 2 with 5497 viewsSteve_M

Keeping employment by not trashing all the integrated cross-border supply chains that have grown up over the last 25 years.

Keeping EU employment regulation which does benefit the working person.

Keeping EU food an environmental standards rather than a race to the bottom as in the good old USA.

Yes, people at the bottom have been shat upon by this government and the one that preceded it. Zero hours contracts are a travesty claiming flexibility that is only for the employer. Yet, the likes of Fox and Rees-Mogg are more interested in destroying regulation and protections that do exist. I fail to see how making the country poorer does anything for the under-employed in the UK.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 18:56]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:55 - Jun 2 with 5482 viewspickles110564

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:50 - Jun 2 by footers

Just like Corbyn's party, the ones that voted all their political lines against the EU.
Just like Kinnock who now gets all that EU money.
So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:55 - Jun 2 with 5474 viewstractordownsouth

So you remoaners post one thing that would be better by staying in the Eu for on 18:52 - Jun 2 by pickles110564

The NHS would be stronger outside of the EU as we would not have people coming over for free operations.

Agree that there are hard working European migrants - what about the rapists etc. that are able to come into our country due to the free movement?

There are too many children in our schools - less migrants mean smaller class sizes.

When people claim that the way to deal with foreign criminals is to ' stop them coming in', it shows that they have no real desire to deal with the problem, they just want to run away from it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024