Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... 10:40 - Jun 4 with 1459 viewsSomethingBlue

The very strong suggestion is that Bart will be *in*, largely due to Skorupski struggling with a hip injury. Would be a stroke of fortune he deserves, so fingers crossed ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 10:45 - Jun 4 with 1418 viewsJ2BLUE

He really should be in anyway when he's up against Roma's third choice keeper who has played something like two games all season hasn't he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 10:47 - Jun 4 with 1410 viewsSomethingBlue

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 10:45 - Jun 4 by J2BLUE

He really should be in anyway when he's up against Roma's third choice keeper who has played something like two games all season hasn't he?

Yeah, but Skorupski is a big favourite of the manager, who coached him at Gornik Zabrze. I think without the injury thing Bart would probably be missing out from what I've heard but it looks good ...

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 10:57 - Jun 4 with 1349 viewsTractorWood

Always thought he would miss at the crunch as he doesn't play for a massive European side, regardless of ability. Hope he does get in. Deserves it and a top bloke.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 11:01 - Jun 4 with 1339 viewsBluefish

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 10:57 - Jun 4 by TractorWood

Always thought he would miss at the crunch as he doesn't play for a massive European side, regardless of ability. Hope he does get in. Deserves it and a top bloke.

Long way 3rd choice though.

I wonder how many 3rd choice England keepers can be named. Nigel Martyn used to be 3rd choice I think.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 15:10 - Jun 4 with 1196 viewsitfcjoe

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 11:01 - Jun 4 by Bluefish

I wonder how many 3rd choice England keepers can be named. Nigel Martyn used to be 3rd choice I think.

Richard Wright was at Euro 2000

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 16:02 - Jun 4 with 1134 viewsrickw

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 11:01 - Jun 4 by Bluefish

He shouldn't be though, he's got to be better than Fabianski and Szczesny has hardly played this season....

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 16:10 - Jun 4 with 1117 viewsSomethingBlue

Poland squad named in a couple of hours .... on 16:02 - Jun 4 by rickw

He shouldn't be though, he's got to be better than Fabianski and Szczesny has hardly played this season....

Fabianski is an outstanding goalkeeper tbf.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024