Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... 11:02 - Jun 4 with 5973 viewsJ2BLUE

That's what we're up against.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:03 - Jun 4 with 5161 viewsStokieBlue

Impressive isn't it.

At least English fans in general seem to have more realistic these days.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:05 - Jun 4 with 5140 viewsSuperblue95

My friend tipped Sane as his outsider for the golden boot. How embarrassing

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:05 - Jun 4 with 5136 viewsjpring89

It’s in the bag already.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:06 - Jun 4 with 5132 viewsLesta_Tractor

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:03 - Jun 4 by StokieBlue

Impressive isn't it.

At least English fans in general seem to have more realistic these days.

SB

Most English fans...

The guys I watched the Nigeria game with are convinced we're going to win the WC, they also think Vardy should be starting ahead of Kane...

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:13 - Jun 4 with 5090 viewsmonty_radio

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:05 - Jun 4 by Superblue95

My friend tipped Sane as his outsider for the golden boot. How embarrassing

Looks like he's just received it.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:15 - Jun 4 with 5079 viewswkj

Pfffff- We left out Joe Hart- they should be more worried

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:21 - Jun 4 with 5038 viewsReusersTown

But do you really fear mario gomez or timo werner that much!?. Heard Sane's form for germany is pretty poor.
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:23 - Jun 4 with 5004 viewsBluefish

Do they still roll out klose and podolski for big tournaments?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:26 - Jun 4 with 4988 viewsCrock

Smart move. He has been poor for Germany. And his mentality is not that good either.

Poll: Favourite number?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:36 - Jun 4 with 4950 viewshomer_123

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:23 - Jun 4 by Bluefish

Do they still roll out klose and podolski for big tournaments?

Why would they - they've never achieved anything.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:18 - Jun 4 with 4845 viewsStokieBlue

Goalkeepers: Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Kevin Trapp (Paris Saint-Germain)

Defenders: Mats Hummels (Bayern Munich), Jérôme Boateng (Bayern Munich), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich), Jonas Hector (Cologne), Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea), Niklas Süle (Bayern Munich), Marvin Plattenhardt (Hertha Berlin), Matthias Ginter (Borussia Moenchengladbach)

Midfielders: Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Sami Khedira (Juventus), Mesut Özil (Arsenal), Julian Draxler (Paris Saint-Germain), Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City), Leon Goretzka (Schalke), Sebastian Rudy (Bayern Munich), Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen)

Forwards: Mario Gómez (Stuttgart), Timo Werner (Leipzig).

Only two dedicated strikers but Reus, Muller, Draxler etc can all play up there. That midfielder looks monstrous rally. Quite a few German based players as well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:29 - Jun 4 with 4796 viewsTractorWood

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:18 - Jun 4 by StokieBlue

Goalkeepers: Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Kevin Trapp (Paris Saint-Germain)

Defenders: Mats Hummels (Bayern Munich), Jérôme Boateng (Bayern Munich), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich), Jonas Hector (Cologne), Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea), Niklas Süle (Bayern Munich), Marvin Plattenhardt (Hertha Berlin), Matthias Ginter (Borussia Moenchengladbach)

Midfielders: Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Sami Khedira (Juventus), Mesut Özil (Arsenal), Julian Draxler (Paris Saint-Germain), Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City), Leon Goretzka (Schalke), Sebastian Rudy (Bayern Munich), Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen)

Only two dedicated strikers but Reus, Muller, Draxler etc can all play up there. That midfielder looks monstrous rally. Quite a few German based players as well.

SB

You'd think they'll be in the mix.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:39 - Jun 4 with 4753 viewsWacko

Great example of a successful team picking players on form rather than reputation.

Hopefully England are learning

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:44 - Jun 4 with 4732 viewsvapour_trail

That is mental.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 13:07 - Jun 4 with 4643 viewsDBaldy

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 11:36 - Jun 4 by homer_123

Why would they - they've never achieved anything.

We're talking about Miroslav Klose here, the all-time leading WC goalscorer and a WC winner to boot.

I'd say those were two fairly notable achievements.
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 13:08 - Jun 4 with 4637 viewsChiefXL

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:18 - Jun 4 by StokieBlue

SB

TBF they won the last WC with no dedicated striker so.....
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 13:13 - Jun 4 with 4614 viewsBecclesITFC

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:39 - Jun 4 by Wacko

Great example of a successful team picking players on form rather than reputation.

I think we have. I like the squad. Just not good enough.
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 14:42 - Jun 4 with 4472 viewsSarge

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:39 - Jun 4 by Wacko

What are you talking about? Sane has had an excellent season and the England squad has no one in it on reputation alone.
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 14:45 - Jun 4 with 4463 viewsmanchego

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:29 - Jun 4 by TractorWood

You'd think they'll be in the mix.

I think they will win it.
It usually comes down to the team with least mistakes added with a bit of quality.
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 16:54 - Jun 4 with 4345 viewsBerlinBlue

A surprising decision given his quality and great season. However, Löw invariably gets these calls right and I expect Germany to once again go far *

*boo hiss
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 17:04 - Jun 4 with 4323 viewshoppy

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 12:44 - Jun 4 by vapour_trail

That is mental.

Totally insane to leave out sane.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 17:30 - Jun 4 with 4290 viewsvapour_trail

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 17:04 - Jun 4 by hoppy

Totally insane to leave out sane.

I see you’ve upvoted my previous post. The pun was unintentional actually.

You must be mad if you think any thought goes into my contributions here.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 18:31 - Jun 4 with 4206 viewstractorshark

It has been greeted with shock in Germany as well.
They’re surprised he didn’t get the nod over Brandt.
I would have taken him on the basis they don’t have a wealth of strikers and he can play different roles.
But Low likes his tried and trusted. Philipp Max was outstanding as a wing-back for Augsburg this season and he didn’t even make the provisional squad, which surprised many.
Mario Gomez got in on the back of a decent end to the season but he’s ageing. Werner is good but he’s not on the same page as Lewandowski in the Bundesliga.
But you can’t argue with Low’s record. Defensively, they’re sound and their midfield is excellent.
I saw them against Spain and they are still way ahead of England.
Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 18:31 - Jun 4 with 4205 viewswellsy700

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 13:07 - Jun 4 by DBaldy

We're talking about Miroslav Klose here, the all-time leading WC goalscorer and a WC winner to boot.

I'd say those were two fairly notable achievements.

Whoosh

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 21:38 - Jun 4 with 4038 viewshoppy

Leroy Sane left out of the German squad... on 17:30 - Jun 4 by vapour_trail

I see you’ve upvoted my previous post. The pun was unintentional actually.

You must be mad if you think any thought goes into my contributions here.

You must be mad if you think any thought goes into my upvoting of posts that just make me chuckle, or into whatever I post either.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024