Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? 18:16 - Jun 4 with 1119 viewssparks

well?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 18:25 - Jun 4 with 1105 viewshomer_123

Generally, wells aren't great places for craft beer.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 18:25 - Jun 4 with 1106 viewsSteve_M

The Holborn Whippet is superb, might be slightly out of the way.

There's a Draft House on the corner of Goodge St and Charlotte St which is alright but small. Failing that The Albany, Great Portland Street, usually has good beer.

Alternately, there's Euston and the Euston Tap which isn't far away either.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 20:08 - Jun 4 with 1055 viewssparks

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 18:25 - Jun 4 by Steve_M

There's a Draft House on the corner of Goodge St and Charlotte St which is alright but small. Failing that The Albany, Great Portland Street, usually has good beer.

Ta.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 09:15 - Jun 5 with 958 viewsunbelievablue

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 18:25 - Jun 4 by Steve_M

Yeah, I was going to suggest the Draft House there. Also Icco's opposite does lovely Margerita pizza cheap as hell. Mind all the UCL students!

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 09:22 - Jun 5 with 948 viewsBetablocker

As in places that sell Coors?

😉
Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 09:26 - Jun 5 with 941 viewsSteve_M

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 09:15 - Jun 5 by unbelievablue

Yeah, I was going to suggest the Draft House there. Also Icco's opposite does lovely Margerita pizza cheap as hell. Mind all the UCL students!

My favourite place round there for food is Barrica, really nice tapas place on Goodge Street.

Although I did go to Ousia on Charlotte Street a few weeks ago, a Greek take on tapas basically. Well recommended as well.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 09:30 - Jun 5 with 935 viewsunbelievablue

Any craft beer bar recommendations around Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury areas...? on 09:26 - Jun 5 by Steve_M

My favourite place round there for food is Barrica, really nice tapas place on Goodge Street.

Although I did go to Ousia on Charlotte Street a few weeks ago, a Greek take on tapas basically. Well recommended as well.

Nice, thanks.

This place is cool - they've gone a bit mental on the whole Philly vibe, but it was proper authentic: https://www.passyunk.co.uk/

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024