Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silver membership Question 14:14 - Jun 5 with 1737 viewsVaughan8

I was just browsing the membership, and as a non-ST holder, I was looking at the Silver membership. My question is, is this a no-brainer?

I say that because it says "FREE ticket to one home league match of member’s choice" is one of the "perks"

I would usually go to at least 1 game and normally in an upper stand, which would be £30, so as the membership is £29.99, I'm effectively saving 1p (whoop!) as well as getting other perks?

https://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productMembership.aspx?Prod

I just wanted someone to confirm I am reading this correctly.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 14:30]
Silver membership Question on 14:16 - Jun 5 with 1717 viewsBluefish

Yes silver membership and junior blues are absolute no brainers since they introduced free tickets. You also get some gifts now, pen keyring etc. Last year's keyring is very faded now so i hope they send them again this season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Silver membership Question on 15:21 - Jun 5 with 1631 viewsTractorWood

Confirmed. I did this last year and redeemed the freebie very easily. For completeness, the other perks are pretty negligible but if you do half a dozen games a season it's a no brainer.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Silver membership Question on 16:03 - Jun 5 with 1586 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Yep. Silver membership is a no brainer. Especially if you go to away games - you can get your tickets before general sale, plus you get the alternative priority system on the most in-demand trips (e.g. Norwich, big cup ties) where a ticket is reserved for you as long as you've previously attended a few away games to qualify.

Last season they also did a bunch of offers on home games - in addition to the 'one free home game' offer (which sadly I used for the Fulham defeat!), there are various food and drink offers for specified fixtures, as well as Planet Blue stuff.
Silver membership Question on 16:03 - Jun 5 with 1584 viewsSouperJim

Free entry to the home preseason game too, so well worth the money imo (presuming we do actually play the spammers)

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Silver membership Question on 17:22 - Jun 5 with 1500 viewsBurwell_Blue

Am I reading this right?

The silver membership is £30

The gold membership is £20

Whats the difference?

------------------Can see it now :)
[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 17:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024