Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haircuts 18:15 - Jun 5 with 8134 viewsgordon

Last two haircuts I've been given have been quite obviously lop-sided. One side longer than the other, to put it bluntly.

Do you have to specify that you want both sides the same length? Would feel a bit patronising, but seems like I might have to, next time.

And what do you say, anyway, when they ask what you'd like done?

I normally just point to my hair and say you see this stuff here, what I want you to do is cut some of it off, with one of those, pointing to a pair of scissors, if there's a one in view. Gets a laugh about 20% of the time.

Also, got told today that normal people get there haircut every 6 weeks. Is this true, or was she just trying to make more £££s out of me? If it is true, why? Surely growth will be minimal in such a period?
Haircuts on 18:21 - Jun 5 with 4243 viewseireblue

Is it about 80% of the time you that you get a lop-sided haircut?
Haircuts on 18:32 - Jun 5 with 4209 viewsBasuco

Are you sure it is not you head that is lop sided and your hair has been cut level? You can't blame your hairdresser for that.
Haircuts on 18:34 - Jun 5 with 4208 viewsHerbivore

I usually have mine done every 4 weeks to keep me looking salon fresh. I am slightly concerned by your lack of a clue about your own haircut.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Haircuts on 18:48 - Jun 5 with 4176 viewsBackToRussia

Haircuts on 18:34 - Jun 5 by Herbivore

I usually have mine done every 4 weeks to keep me looking salon fresh. I am slightly concerned by your lack of a clue about your own haircut.

lolll and you questioned my credentials.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Haircuts on 18:48 - Jun 5 with 4177 viewsgordon

Haircuts on 18:21 - Jun 5 by eireblue

Is it about 80% of the time you that you get a lop-sided haircut?

That's the sort of smart alec response I would expect from TWTD
Haircuts on 18:48 - Jun 5 with 4180 viewsKieran_Knows

Luckily I’ve been going to my barber long enough now that he knows what to do each time!

Annoyingly, as my hair grows so quick, I usually have it cut every 2 weeks.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Haircuts on 18:51 - Jun 5 with 4168 viewsgordon

Haircuts on 18:34 - Jun 5 by Herbivore

Well tell us then, how does a modern gentlemen such as yourself describe their coiffure
Haircuts on 18:52 - Jun 5 with 4163 viewsgordon

Haircuts on 18:48 - Jun 5 by Kieran_Knows

Luckily I’ve been going to my barber long enough now that he knows what to do each time!

every two weeks? That's absurd.
Login to get fewer ads

Haircuts on 18:55 - Jun 5 with 4156 viewsHerbivore

Haircuts on 18:51 - Jun 5 by gordon

Well tell us then, how does a modern gentlemen such as yourself describe their coiffure

I've got a bit of a Tommy Shelby cut going on at the moment, my guy doesn't need a lot of instruction now. Just a gentle reminder of what grade to use with the clippers and then a rough indication of how much I want off the length. It shouldn't be too hard to get an adequate haircut buddy, are you sure you're actually going to a barber?

Haircuts on 18:55 - Jun 5 with 4157 viewsgiant_stow

Haircuts on 18:52 - Jun 5 by gordon

Shocking dandy behaviour. Every 4 or 5 months here - it goes into a bushy white afro by the end, but that adds character to my neck beard.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Haircuts on 18:57 - Jun 5 with 4151 viewsHerbivore

Haircuts on 18:48 - Jun 5 by BackToRussia

lolll and you questioned my credentials.

Got to look sharp for the revolution, comrade.

Haircuts on 19:00 - Jun 5 with 4140 viewsgordon

Haircuts on 18:55 - Jun 5 by Herbivore

I've got a bit of a Tommy Shelby cut going on at the moment, my guy doesn't need a lot of instruction now. Just a gentle reminder of what grade to use with the clippers and then a rough indication of how much I want off the length. It shouldn't be too hard to get an adequate haircut buddy, are you sure you're actually going to a barber?

Just googled Tommy Shelby. Is that not a step, I used to have them growing up in the 90s.
Haircuts on 19:03 - Jun 5 with 4130 viewsgordon

Haircuts on 18:55 - Jun 5 by giant_stow

Shocking dandy behaviour. Every 4 or 5 months here - it goes into a bushy white afro by the end, but that adds character to my neck beard.

Yes, by the time I make it to the hairdressers, my neck, beard, and back hair have all merged together until I'm looking 1/3 bigfoot, 2/3 dashing explorer.
Haircuts on 19:04 - Jun 5 with 4117 viewsgiant_stow

Haircuts on 19:03 - Jun 5 by gordon

Yes, by the time I make it to the hairdressers, my neck, beard, and back hair have all merged together until I'm looking 1/3 bigfoot, 2/3 dashing explorer.

Snap. It's fun watching the barber trying to figure out where to stop cutting.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Haircuts on 19:11 - Jun 5 with 4093 viewsPinewoodblue

Try sitting up straight! Know people who go once a fortnight.!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Haircuts on 19:15 - Jun 5 with 4080 viewsMullet

He must be part bamboo!

Shave your own head, sorts everything out.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Haircuts on 19:24 - Jun 5 with 4046 viewsRoyKeanesDog

When I had hair I used to get it cut every two weeks.

Poll: Best Football Song

Haircuts on 19:29 - Jun 5 with 4023 viewsHerbivore

Haircuts on 19:00 - Jun 5 by gordon

Just googled Tommy Shelby. Is that not a step, I used to have them growing up in the 90s.

Mine is blended so the longer hair on top isn't so harshly contrasted with the shaved back and sides. I look pretty fly.

Haircuts on 19:35 - Jun 5 with 4008 viewsBluefish

I normally have a haircut every 4 or 5 weeks. My hair is lop sided on purpose but I have a side parting so you can't tell

I have enough hair for me a Phil so I have had the same comments evey month for 30 odd years about how thick my hair is*

It is still brighter than you though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Haircuts on 19:49 - Jun 5 with 3970 viewsJ4ck22

Haircuts on 18:48 - Jun 5 by Kieran_Knows

I have mine done every three weeks. I like to keep it short and a few weeks is long enough for it to grow out of its style, I could leave it a bit longer but I'd rather not.
Haircuts on 20:21 - Jun 5 with 3906 viewswkj

I just stopped bothering with haircuts and stick my hair in a beanie, shame I didnt go bald

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Haircuts on 20:26 - Jun 5 with 3892 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I always remember one trip to the local barber shop when I was a student, sat in the chair and within 10 seconds the bloke proclaimed "Blimey.. You weren't blessed with good hair"

Everywhere I go, they always comment on how thick it is and often hear words such as "mop" and "thatch" as they run a comb through it. Have to get it cut at least every 3 weeks as it just goes wild.. I'd go more often but I'm too tight and refuse to pay anything more than £10 for a cut
Haircuts on 20:28 - Jun 5 with 3885 viewsjas0999

Not really. Some folks hair grows quicker. I’m a 3 to 4 week man myself.
Haircuts on 20:30 - Jun 5 with 3878 viewsBluefish

Haircuts on 20:26 - Jun 5 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I always remember one trip to the local barber shop when I was a student, sat in the chair and within 10 seconds the bloke proclaimed "Blimey.. You weren't blessed with good hair"

Everywhere I go, they always comment on how thick it is and often hear words such as "mop" and "thatch" as they run a comb through it. Have to get it cut at least every 3 weeks as it just goes wild.. I'd go more often but I'm too tight and refuse to pay anything more than £10 for a cut

£13 but always give £2 tip. It is a really smart barbers, they wear the old fashioned aprons and the place is styled perfectly. I would be tempted to go elsewhere if i would find one with a worldie that looked like the one at the dive where I used to go. Terrible haircuts but she was beautiful, gutted when she left

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Haircuts on 20:34 - Jun 5 with 3863 viewsJ2BLUE

I get mine cut about every six weeks which I always thought was far too long. I just bloody hate going. 20 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror while some young woman who wouldn't dream of touching me if I wasn't paying her feels obliged to make irritating small talk.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024