Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke 19:18 - Jun 5 with 1449 viewsSuperblue95

Just 4 days after signing permanently with Wolves. Football is mad sometimes

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke on 19:19 - Jun 5 with 1441 viewsMullet

How and why would he go there? That's proper weird.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke on 19:31 - Jun 5 with 1393 viewsBluebell

If that is true all I can say is why would he drop from a newly promoted Prem team to a team which has dropped to the Championship?

Madness!
Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke on 19:32 - Jun 5 with 1405 viewsSitfcB

Apparently they bought him to sell him. All to do with FFP. They had some buyback clause for him or something and Bournemouth hadn't even paid them the full amount.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke on 20:28 - Jun 5 with 1250 viewstractordownsouth

Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke on 19:31 - Jun 5 by Bluebell

If that is true all I can say is why would he drop from a newly promoted Prem team to a team which has dropped to the Championship?

Madness!

He's not going to be first choice at Wolves, but he'll be the main main to try and get Stoke promoted.

Football is a funny game though, 2 years ago Wolves fans were devastated when Afobe left, and now they're unsure if they even want him on he bench. Madness.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke on 21:01 - Jun 5 with 1169 viewsSuperblue95

Afobe being heavily linked with Stoke on 20:28 - Jun 5 by tractordownsouth

He's not going to be first choice at Wolves, but he'll be the main main to try and get Stoke promoted.

Football is a funny game though, 2 years ago Wolves fans were devastated when Afobe left, and now they're unsure if they even want him on he bench. Madness.

2 years ago most of us were devastated that Murphy left but most of us would now be unsure whether we would want him on our bench, and we are still in the same league and barely and have 2 pennies to rub together.

I imagine getting taken over by people prepared to throw millions upon millions at the club and signing Portuguese internationals en route to the prem would change fans expectations fairly quickly

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024