Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? 10:55 - Jun 7 with 3384 viewsgiant_stow

I keep on seeing blokes wearing skirts or heels but not in drag, if that makes sense. No make up, or wigs... not trying to look like a woman - just wearing the odd item of women's clothing. Quite odd, but also quite sweet that they feel safe doing that.

Anyway, carry on....

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 10:59 - Jun 7 with 3355 viewsKeno

bad dreams again Ullaa or just wishful thinking?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:04 - Jun 7 with 3338 viewsNo9

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 10:59 - Jun 7 by Keno

I can tell you some stuff about one of our East Anglian MP's who used to cross dress in the HoC - but not on open circuit
have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:06 - Jun 7 with 3332 viewsBluefish

I saw the same at the weekend. A boring looking chap in his 50s presumably with his wife at Costco but wearing a skirt and feminine sandals. Top half was male though.

On a different note my direct colleague is a female today for our meeting for the 1st time. They had told us it would happen and now It has, all a bit uneventful really, can't say I'm bothered in the slightest how they want to be. Life just carries on and they now use the other toilet. My only concern is when she visits customers for the 1st time and encounters an old fashioned ignorant fleet manager.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:07 - Jun 7 with 3327 viewsgiant_stow

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 10:59 - Jun 7 by Keno

I could be daydreaming, but today's guy was at Liverpool Street - orange skirt, blue jean jacket and trainers. weird.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:08 - Jun 7 with 3320 viewsgiant_stow

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:06 - Jun 7 by Bluefish

I saw the same at the weekend. A boring looking chap in his 50s presumably with his wife at Costco but wearing a skirt and feminine sandals. Top half was male though.

On a different note my direct colleague is a female today for our meeting for the 1st time. They had told us it would happen and now It has, all a bit uneventful really, can't say I'm bothered in the slightest how they want to be. Life just carries on and they now use the other toilet. My only concern is when she visits customers for the 1st time and encounters an old fashioned ignorant fleet manager.

So people have reacted with indifference? That's probably just what she wanted. People are ok sometimes innit.

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:13 - Jun 7 with 3301 viewsGeoffSentence

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:07 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

I could be daydreaming, but today's guy was at Liverpool Street - orange skirt, blue jean jacket and trainers. weird.

Trainers are more comfortable than heels got walk from the station to work. Nothing weird about tbat.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:14 - Jun 7 with 3294 viewsKeno

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:13 - Jun 7 by GeoffSentence

Trainers are more comfortable than heels got walk from the station to work. Nothing weird about tbat.

the voice of experience

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:18 - Jun 7 with 3277 viewsGeoffSentence

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:14 - Jun 7 by Keno

the voice of experience

Indeed, trainers on, heels in the bag, swap over when you get to work. Ensures comfort and sharpness as required.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:20 - Jun 7 with 3264 viewsKeno

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:18 - Jun 7 by GeoffSentence

Indeed, trainers on, heels in the bag, swap over when you get to work. Ensures comfort and sharpness as required.

with you all the way brother .....

I also find it helps wearing jeans or shorts on the train and putting that nice tight little skirt on when I get to office.

comfy for travelling, smart for work

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:24 - Jun 7 with 3238 viewsBluefish

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:08 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

So people have reacted with indifference? That's probably just what she wanted. People are ok sometimes innit.

I'm saying that is a great thing. She was amazed at the "so what" attitude and nothing else has changed in the dynamic

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:26 - Jun 7 with 3237 viewsgiant_stow

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:24 - Jun 7 by Bluefish

I'm saying that is a great thing. She was amazed at the "so what" attitude and nothing else has changed in the dynamic

yeah I guessed you were on her side - you must work with a decent bunch too.

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:28 - Jun 7 with 3227 viewsBluefish

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:26 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

yeah I guessed you were on her side - you must work with a decent bunch too.

It is ridiculously cool place with the most chilled out people. I joined last year from a stuffy corporate, this place blows my mind at times

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 12:59 - Jun 7 with 3136 viewshoppy

You don't have to seek approval from us, just go with what you feel comfortable, ullaa.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 14:12 - Jun 7 with 3063 viewsDanFord

In Ipswich we just have full on drag because when we go for something we go all the way. In Norwich however you only participate to a very small extent.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 14:16 - Jun 7 with 3046 viewswkj

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 14:12 - Jun 7 by DanFord

In Ipswich we just have full on drag because when we go for something we go all the way. In Norwich however you only participate to a very small extent.

I have to say this is one time where that argument might work more in their favour, who am i to judge though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 18:45 - Jun 9 with 2874 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Nobody cares to be frank and never have, people just do not like having this stuff rammed down their throats by people with agendas everyday. Most people are too busy trying to better their own lives.

BOT

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 18:50 - Jun 9 with 2867 viewsJ2BLUE

Haven't noticed it. Feeling comfortable in my clothes is important to me. I like wearing shorts and t shirt. If someone wants to wear a skirt good luck to them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 19:38 - Jun 9 with 2825 viewsjeera

have men in skirts reached Ipswich yet? on 11:13 - Jun 7 by GeoffSentence

I'm not having that.

There's no way those colours match.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024