Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t (n/t) 21:41 - Jun 7 with 3076 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:48 - Jun 7 with 3055 viewsBluefish

To the world cup final we're on our way

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:48 - Jun 7 with 3058 viewsIllinoisblue

We are Ron's 22. This time. more than any other time, this time. We're gonna find a way.

Oh, you didn't mean that song, did you?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:50 - Jun 7 with 3044 viewsBluefish

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:48 - Jun 7 by Bluefish

To the world cup final we're on our way

How we get there I don't know How we get there I care all i know is we're on our way

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:51 - Jun 7 with 3037 viewsITFC_Forever

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:48 - Jun 7 by Illinoisblue

We are Ron's 22. This time. more than any other time, this time. We're gonna find a way.

Oh, you didn't mean that song, did you?

Prefer that one to be honest.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:54 - Jun 7 with 3027 viewsBluefish

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:51 - Jun 7 by ITFC_Forever

Prefer that one to be honest.

Not sure where it started but mildenhall town sang it lots a couple of years ago

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:56 - Jun 7 with 3018 viewsSuperblue95

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:54 - Jun 7 by Bluefish

Not sure where it started but mildenhall town sang it lots a couple of years ago

You survived the night without getting a ban so

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:58 - Jun 7 with 3011 viewsBluefish

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:56 - Jun 7 by Superblue95

You survived the night without getting a ban so

I think it is minutes away opposed to days. Phil is angry at himself for choosing the wrong post to attack me for. He sensed his chance a took a heavy touch when clean through

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 23:42 - Jun 7 with 2886 viewsBlue_Order

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 21:54 - Jun 7 by Bluefish

Forza Mildenhall.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 01:51 - Jun 8 with 2845 viewstextbackup

to Russia, we're on our way
how we get there I don't know
how we get there I don't care,
all I know is Englands on the way...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 02:15 - Jun 8 with 2834 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 01:51 - Jun 8 by textbackup

to Russia, we're on our way
how we get there I don't know
how we get there I don't care,
all I know is Englands on the way...

They actually say Moscow rather than Russia I think

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 03:05 - Jun 8 with 2824 viewstextbackup

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 02:15 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

They actually say Moscow rather than Russia I think

you are completely correct

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 07:24 - Jun 8 with 2683 viewsThrobbe

From Sack Trick's fantastic concept album, Penguins On The Moon. Def info.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 07:53 - Jun 8 with 2629 viewsmos

For a bit of contrast, Colchester sing this,

We’re on our way, we’re on our way,
To the league one, we’re on our way,
How do we get there I don’t know,
How do we get there I don’t care
All I know is Colchester are on their way.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 12:00 - Jun 8 with 2526 viewsBluespeed225

Sheff Weds’ were using it the season before last down here when they were in the play offs. It’s from ‘Paint Your Wagon’, that overlooked Eastwood classic!
What’s the full words to that “We’re on our way” dirge everyone seems t on 12:11 - Jun 8 with 2511 viewsBlue_Order

I had it going at Barnsley at the start of last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024