Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoppy is pregnant 11:34 - Jun 8 with 2876 viewssolemio

I recently described Hoppy as TWTD semi-royalty - the Pippa Middleton of TWTD.

I can now confirm Pippa's pregnancy.
Hoppy is pregnant on 12:12 - Jun 8 with 2813 viewsfactual_blue

Do you mean

1. Hoppy has filled out a bit?
2. He's to be a father?
3. Pippy Middleton is with child?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hoppy is pregnant on 14:25 - Jun 8 with 2744 viewshoppy

News to me... but also I think there's a certain amount of explaining possibly required here, on more than one front...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hoppy is pregnant on 14:31 - Jun 8 with 2729 viewsSpruceMoose

Hoppy is pregnant on 14:25 - Jun 8 by hoppy

News to me... but also I think there's a certain amount of explaining possibly required here, on more than one front...

Congratulations to you and wkj. Presumably it was a conception by post type thing?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hoppy is pregnant on 14:38 - Jun 8 with 2718 viewshoppy

Hoppy is pregnant on 14:31 - Jun 8 by SpruceMoose

Congratulations to you and wkj. Presumably it was a conception by post type thing?

Well unless 12th_Man has tweeted it and then posted a copy of the tweet on here, I won't believe it personally.

For a start, I think it was Harry from Bath that he called semi-royalty, not me... secondly, with wkj, I'd never get to wet the baby's head, as he'd cancel on me...

Oh, plus there's the small matter of a little op I had almost 3 years ago shortly after the funeral of our son who was born sleeping (he would've been 3 on Wednesday just gone), when we decided we couldn't go through that heartache again).

Therefore, I can concluded Pippa's pregnancy is nothing to do with me...

Hoppy is pregnant on 15:09 - Jun 8 with 2682 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hoppy is pregnant on 14:38 - Jun 8 by hoppy

Well unless 12th_Man has tweeted it and then posted a copy of the tweet on here, I won't believe it personally.

For a start, I think it was Harry from Bath that he called semi-royalty, not me... secondly, with wkj, I'd never get to wet the baby's head, as he'd cancel on me...

Oh, plus there's the small matter of a little op I had almost 3 years ago shortly after the funeral of our son who was born sleeping (he would've been 3 on Wednesday just gone), when we decided we couldn't go through that heartache again).

Therefore, I can concluded Pippa's pregnancy is nothing to do with me...

Before my time on here Hoppy.....my commiserations and thoughts for what must still be an awful anniversary to get through.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hoppy is pregnant on 15:38 - Jun 8 with 2661 viewsBluefish

He explained that he views you as pippa Middleton, I think It is because he likes your bum. Peppa Middleton is having a baby apparently, ibdont known If true because I have no interest in the royals

Adding it all together KJ has had the strap on out and knocked you up

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hoppy is pregnant on 19:01 - Jun 8 with 2590 viewswkj

Hoppy is pregnant on 15:38 - Jun 8 by Bluefish

He explained that he views you as pippa Middleton, I think It is because he likes your bum. Peppa Middleton is having a baby apparently, ibdont known If true because I have no interest in the royals

Adding it all together KJ has had the strap on out and knocked you up

I really need to change my name from WKJ to something else, when i created it I never knew of hoppy or his other half. As for cancelling on you, it is what i call being fashionably late. We've talked in passing about the heartache you suffered and genuinely felt your pain. Really odd how sometimes the people you know the least can be among the best friends you have.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hoppy is pregnant on 19:05 - Jun 8 with 2585 viewsPhilTWTD

Congrats, I never knew you had it in you.
Login to get fewer ads

Hoppy is pregnant on 19:09 - Jun 8 with 2574 viewswkj

Hoppy is pregnant on 19:05 - Jun 8 by PhilTWTD

Congrats, I never knew you had it in you.

poty

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hoppy is pregnant on 21:11 - Jun 8 with 2492 viewssolemio

Apologies, Hoppy. You're quite right, it was Harry that I referenced as the Pippa Middleton of TWTD. However to be muddled with TWTD semi-royalty would be considered a compliment by many folk on this board. I trust you'll take it as such.

I have to plead old age. It probably isn't that as I might well have made this sort of mistake 50 years ago, but it's a good excuse.

Yes Pippa is indeed preggers. (Well, Blowers, Johnners and Aggers might well have said that.)
Hoppy is pregnant on 13:03 - Jun 9 with 2353 viewshoppy

Hoppy is pregnant on 19:01 - Jun 8 by wkj

I really need to change my name from WKJ to something else, when i created it I never knew of hoppy or his other half. As for cancelling on you, it is what i call being fashionably late. We've talked in passing about the heartache you suffered and genuinely felt your pain. Really odd how sometimes the people you know the least can be among the best friends you have.

Thank you. We went to the cemetery on Wednesday, took some blue and white flowers and a card, shared a quiet moment together and a few tears. The heartache will always be there, but it’s so peaceful there that when I go, I can have a bit of father/son time, wondering what kind of character he would’ve been now at 3.
Hopefully sometime your ‘fashionably late’ will turn into actually meeting! Cheers.

Hoppy is pregnant on 13:20 - Jun 9 with 2324 viewshoppy

Hoppy is pregnant on 21:11 - Jun 8 by solemio

Apologies, Hoppy. You're quite right, it was Harry that I referenced as the Pippa Middleton of TWTD. However to be muddled with TWTD semi-royalty would be considered a compliment by many folk on this board. I trust you'll take it as such.

I have to plead old age. It probably isn't that as I might well have made this sort of mistake 50 years ago, but it's a good excuse.

Yes Pippa is indeed preggers. (Well, Blowers, Johnners and Aggers might well have said that.)

No problem at all. I’m nowhere near Harry for being anything like TWTD semi royalty though!

Hoppy is pregnant on 13:23 - Jun 9 with 2322 viewsKeno

Hoppy is pregnant on 13:20 - Jun 9 by hoppy

No problem at all. I’m nowhere near Harry for being anything like TWTD semi royalty though!

Hoppy and semi

two words not often in the same sentence

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hoppy is pregnant on 16:46 - Jun 9 with 2261 viewssolemio

Hoppy is pregnant on 13:23 - Jun 9 by Keno

Hoppy and semi

two words not often in the same sentence

Is that your final comment, or just semi-final?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024