Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Untappd 11:45 - Jun 8 with 1109 viewsJohnWarksTash

Anyone on Untappd? Be good to keep a track of any decent beers we could recommend!

I'm thebaron1974 for anyone who wants to add :)

D
Untappd on 14:03 - Jun 8 with 1064 viewsnorfsufblue

Yep been using for about 2 or 3 years but only log new beers to me generally and not repeat purchases unless it changes my opinion.. nice to look back on and reflects my change to dark ale and stouts.
Untappd on 14:04 - Jun 8 with 1064 viewsSpruceMoose

I am. But then my real life identity would be revealed and you would all be PMing me telling me how you enjoyed my latest performance as Deadpool.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Untappd on 15:27 - Jun 8 with 1038 viewsJohnny_Boy

A friend was obsessed with this in the States. If you 'drink' too many beers on the app, it gives you a warning message along the lines of, "We've noticed you've been increasing your beer habits - please drink sensibly".
Untappd on 17:32 - Jun 8 with 1019 viewscatch74

Untappd on 14:04 - Jun 8 by SpruceMoose

I am. But then my real life identity would be revealed and you would all be PMing me telling me how you enjoyed my latest performance as Deadpool.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024